* The singing of the film's rendition of [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPzTGx96P6U Panzerlied]] certainly counts.
* General Grey and Lt. Col. Kiley, trying to think of any weakness in the German advance.
--> '''General Grey''': They've made mistakes before. Where've they made one this time?
--> '''Lt. Colonel Kiley''': [[BadassBoast Well, they got me mad at them.]]
* Major Wolenski standing up to Hessler.
--> '''Wolenski''': You listen to me Colonel, there are survivors in all massacres. And I warn you, if any of my men are harmed, you will be held responsible. There'll be no place on this earth that you can hide, and when you're found, I hope I'm the man that ties the rope around your neck!
* While speaking to the German soldiers disguised as Army M.P.s at the supply camp, Lieutenant Weaver recognizes them from the Amblève / Malmedy crossroads (which earlier led his and the Sergeant's capture, and the Sergeant's eventual death). Needless to say, the lieutenant is more than happy to settle the score.
--> '''Weaver''': (''in a sarcastic tone'') Does the road to Amblève still lead to Malmedy? (''Sgt. Guffy quickly shoots all the imposters'')
* Shortly after taking out the fake M.P.s, Weaver sees Hessler leading a column of tanks to the depot to secure the gasoline. So Weaver gives it to him.