- The final boss fight against Gruntilda in Banjo-Kazooie. Especially when the Jinjonator is summoned.
- Jinjo! Jinjo! Jinjo! Jinjo! JINJO...
- The final boss fight against Gruntilda in Tooie as well. Both boss battles are also accompanied by Crowning Music of Awesome.
- Every boss fight in Tooie, thanks to Grant Kirkhope's Crowning Music of Awesome.
- This exchange before Grunty is fully defeated in Tooie, which also counts as a Crowning Moment of Funny.
Grunty: Okay, numbskulls. Time for the biggest, baddest spell I can muster... Prepare to join your buddy Bottles! You'll wish you'd never taken on the mighty Gruntilda Winkybunion!Kazooie: Winkybunion? Is that your last name then?Grunty: Err...um, no. Of course not. But don't you go telling anyone or I'll sue you...Banjo: Whatever you say, Winky!Grunty: Now DIE!
- It's especially awesome for Banjo, because he of all characters hardly ever snarks like Kazooie.
- In Tooie, Mumbo oxygenates all of the water in Jolly Roger's Lagoon, thus giving Banjo infinite air for that world.
- Also in Tooie, when Banjo becomes the Daddy T-Rex, his roar is loud enough to scare away the Unga Bunga!
- Any time you use the Wonderwing Invulnerability (especially if you have the infinite feathers cheat). Time to sit back as enemies can't touch Banjo.
- You have to poke around the internet for the cheat codes to find them, but it's incredibly awesome finding the Stop 'N Swop eggs (of which there actually are more than the two shown) and the Ice Key. Especially since you hear triumphant music in each area you find them in.
- Turning Kazooie into a dragon in Tooie. Now light your enemies up.