- Destroying the shanty town in Bad Boys II, as a homage to Police Story.
- Marcus's owning of the bad guys in the last five minutes of both movies after being the wet blanket for the rest of the time. A Redemptive Mo of A, if ever there was one.
- Mike putting the Ferrari into a spin to catch up with the Haitians, then emptying his UMP-45 into one of them as it comes to a stop.
"Now show 'em your badge!"
- Basically the Miami freeway car chase, one of the most incredibly destructive set pieces of the decade.
- Most notably, the opening shootout in the sequel, with the Bullet Time sequence.
- Despite having to face down a group of highly trained commandos who are tearing through her son's hired goons and holding off the Cuban army, Mama Tapia still defends her home with nothing but a double-barreled shotgun and a nightgown. Even after emptying both barrels, she's still threatening the heroes until one of them knocks her out.