* The scene when A.J. uses the [[spoiler:Armadillo's mounted gun to blast through their Shuttle]].
* '''Dan Truman:''' ''(to General Kimsey)'' This is one order you shouldn't follow and you '''[[PrecisionFStrike FUCKING]]''' know it![[note]](Some English edited-for-television versions of the film have him saying "Freakin'" instead but it still counts.)[[/note]]
* Colonel Lev Andropov reminding us that CloudCuckooLander or not, he's still a veteran cosmonaut by [[spoiler: repairing the second Armadillo--while it's ''flying over a gorge in Zero-G''--so it can make the landing safely. And he's doing this while ''clinging to the outside'']]. Bonus points for his BadassBoast prior to all this:
--> '''A.J.:''' What the hell are you doing?!
--> '''Lev:''' I am the ''only'' qualified astronaut here, and I am ''saving'' your American asses!
* "Houston. You're not going to believe this but [[spoiler: the other Armadillo has arrived]]."
* After the world realizes they're saved, there is a shot of a new generation of kids inspired by NASA, representing the future's likely renewed interest in space exploration, running past a mural of President Kennedy, who started the whole thing.
* Harry's telling off of [=NASA=] because he doesn't know they were overridden by the government.
-->''Houston, you have a problem. See, I promised my little girl I was coming home. I don't know ''what'' you people are doing down there, but ''we'' got a hole to dig.'' [cue cheering from Mission Control]
* "We Win Gracie!!!" Cue the movie's money shot and Bay's signature, [[spoiler: the asteroid going up in a hugeass explosion]].