Awesome: Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Frylock in Rabbott, when he sends Carl to "the home."
- Frylock again in Escape From Leprechaupolis.
- "DID YOUR ASS GET ENOUGH WINGS?!"
- In Mayhem Of The Mooninites, Frylock shows the Mooninites that he has the superior lasers, then he presses them down against the street.
- Frylock again in Space Conflict From Beyond Pluto: "You guys couldn't take over a damn bowl of jello!"
- Once again, Frylock in Ol' Drippy:
Drippy: Oh my... he's gotten a cold. He needs a doctor.Frylock: He needs an ass-whuppin is what he needs!
Frylock: He got hit by a truck!Shake: He's in a better place.Frylock: He's in the grill of the truck!
- The Bad Replicant Major Shake gets one just for being so calm about his existence.
- Frylock in Super Birthday Snake:
Frylock: Yeah man, they've been holding me down for too long. Got the house all to myself...now I can do what I always wanted to do: hang out with the wrong crowd. So, uh, why don't you pick up a couple of bitches and come over tonight? Or I'll put a cigarette out in your damn eye.
- "Meatwad wants a rabbit, but Shake gets him a snake instead, which ends up eating them both. After killing the two accidentally in an attempt to free them from the snake, Frylock goes off the deep end and degenerates into a life of crime and cheap, meaningless sex."—-Wikipedia.
Meatwad: Frylock, is that what you think ?Frylock: Well, it's what me and the computer know.Meatwad: (pulls out a shotgun and cocks it) Well, then, know this. (shoots Frylock across the room)
- Later it turns out to be a computer simulation on why Meatwad can't have a pet. The following is Meatwad's reaction.
- And even that was a computer simulation Meatwad used on Frylock.
- When Frylock sends MC Pee Pants into a slaughterhouse in Super Sirloin, telling him that it's a bank.
- Wayne "The Main Brain McLane", who's played by Seth McFarlane, gets one at The Reveal in Super Trivia.
- Willie Nelson gets one in The Reveal of The Shaving.
- Turkitron, played by Matt Maiellaro, gets one at the end of his titular Episode.
- Frylock promises never to move back in with Shake and Meatwad, no matter how crappy his new life maybe in The.; that's the actual Title. Thanks to Negative Continuity, he has to go back on his word, but it was still awesome.
- Frylock's Doppelgänger has one in The Cloning, and Frylock gets several later in the Episode.
- Frylock says "Can I help you," to the surviving Villains before he blows up Err in The Last Fucking One of 2003.
- Frylock responds to the Robositter disobeying him by killing her with a juicer.
"You're liquefied, bitch!"
- Meatwad puts the Hypno-Germs in Frylock after a misunderstanding.
- The Boost Mobiles jump on Shake and castrate him all at once.
- The Mooninites in Deleted Scenes.
Err: While feeding this broomstick up your ass!
Shake: Oh, is that a prop gun from the movie, Carl?Carl: No, this is a shotgun. And they use it for uh, for death.
- Carl gets one too at the end:
- Series creators and Writers Matt Maiellaro and Dave Willis get one for Dickesode. The whole Episode is a giant middle finger to all Moral Guardians and Media Watchdogs everywhere.
- The Chess Dragon from "Ezekial" is Crazy Awesome.
- Once again, series creators and Writers Matt Maiellaro and Dave Willis get one for "Carl Wash" for tying up all the loose ends from the Space Ghost Coast to Coast episode "Chambraigne".
- Carl gets one at the end of "Robots Everywhere" when he plays "count the bullets" with the robots.
- In "The Marines", Frylock foils Jigsaw's plans by untying a twistee-tie.
- Frylock gives Meatwad one in "Bible Fruit", wherein Meatwad and Frylock resolve to blowing up their house to get away from some born-again anthropomorphic fruit who fell off the wagon. But Shake is still inside...
Meatwad: (sitting in a tire) Alright, what am I doing?
Frylock: Are you grounded?
Meatwad: Yeah, I think so...
Frylock: Alright. (hands Meatwad two lengths of wire) Now touch the red wire to the green wire.
Meatwad: But what about Master Shake?
Frylock: What about him?
Meatwad: Heh, that's what I say, yo. Ba-ba-BOOM!
- Frylock in "Fry Legs:" "Frylock begins acting strangely after falling in love with a girl. He then murders her boyfriend and takes his body in an attempt to win her over" — The Other Wiki.
- Frylock once more in "Der Inflatable Fuhrer:" "Frylock agrees to synthesize a virus for a reincarnated balloon of Adolf Hitler." —That Other Wiki.
- Again, series creators and writers Matt Maiellaro and Dave Willis get one for the upcoming Live Action Episode. Not only is it Live Action, it's the 1st Episode since 2002 to have its own Page on Wikipedia, and it already has 4 Sources.
- Carl vs. the Mooninites: "I don't need no instructions to KNOW HOW TO ROCK!"
- So awesome, it became his Image Song.
- "Pregnant" Meatwad from the episode "Gee Whiz", in which he goes on a tirade aimed at Frylock and Master Shake that gets increasingly loud and increasingly foul-mouthed, leaving them absolutely speechless.
- "How hard can it mother-f***ing be?! Ice mother-f***ing-cream! I guess that's the price I pay for living with two f***ing morons!"
- The icing on the cake being that every obscenity was bleeped with non-standard sound effects and a big red "X" appearing on screen each time.
- The same episode, which was also another parody about American broadcast standards and practices, couldn't let the characters get away with saying Jesus (hence referring to Jesus as "Gee Whiz") features a nun getting her head blown off with a rainbow coming out of her neck, and George Lowe's voiceover saying, "acceptable." Now that's just damn funny!
- One episode had Frylock make a giant mecha for Carl's recently decapitated head, before realizing what a dumb idea it would be to give Carl that much power. Guess who ends up piloting it.
- "Not in the house!"
- "GENTLEMAN; I HAVE GRAFTED A DEER ANTLER TO MY GROIN!!! YOU KNOW, SO I'LL FIT IN WITH THE REST OF THE HERD."
- Meatwad: "Where's mah whiskey!? Ahmoan git TO' UP!!!"
- Dr. Weird and Steve vs. phone solicitation. The episode opens up with a local contractor calling Dr. Weird's laboratory advertising home improvements. When it goes to voice mail, Dr. Weird orders Steve to "release the phone-spiders!". Steve drops a few into the line, which promptly attack the contractor.
Dr. Weird: I guess we're not interested! Bwahahahahah!
- Anytime Meatwad gets his revenge on Shake. Doesn't matter if it involves crushing him, showing him a reflection of his melting mutated state, blowing him up with a mech, forcing him to chainsaw his own tongue off, telling their overzealous robot guardian Shake took his wallet, wearing Shake's eyes after ripping them out, or blowing up their own home with Shake still inside.
Meatwad: I got what I need. Now I'm-a talk about what I want.
Carl: Ugh...Meat-Man! You took his friggin' eyes out?
- Or transforming into a hurricane.
- From Reedickyoulous:
Frylock: Whoa! It went right through the floor! You know what that means?!Master Shake: Yep! ... New carpets, bitch!Frylock: HELL YEAH!
- "Last Dance For Napkin Lad." All of it.
- The first three minutes of the movie, consisting of a parody of the classic "Let's All Go To The Lobby" singing-food ads... which is filled with double entendres, gives way to single entendres, and is then rapidly hijacked by Mastodon.
- The fight between Frylock and Dr. Weird.
- Subverted in "The Last One" with the Moonites "Quadlaser." As awesome as turning into a massive laser gun is, it's not very effective if the laser moves about as fast as a glacier (no matter how big it is.)
- In "Chicken and Beans", Meatwad's ego inflates after a video of him vomiting during his performance of the eponymous song goes viral thanks to Shake. After Meatwad's breakdown on stage, Frylock confronts him and grounds him. The awesomeness shows when Frylock smiles after telling Meatwad that he's grounded.]
- Carl taking out Marcula in Couples Skate with the garlic champagne.
- Meatwad in Bookie...... All. of. it. Hell him AND Carl. Consider the HELL Shake puts them through, this was like the ultimate payback... and Meatwad... well.... Just watch it.. and tell me you don't think he is seriously bad-fucking-ass. In fact..... I just got 3 words for you all.
Meatwad: "Well lookie lookie."
- Shake's last words in the series finale.
Master Shake: AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE FOREVER!
- Surrounded by a bunch of clams that had completely stripped Master Shake to the bone in a matter of seconds, Meatwad's hallucination of Santa Claus tells him he screwed up... Then tells him to use the gem they came for. He does, and destroys all the man-eating clams in a single shot.