Awesome: Anne Frank The Whole Story
- Hannah Taylor-Gordon's performance. For 3 hours she is Anne Frank.
- Otto Frank, serving as sometimes the sole voice of reason among the Secret Annex occupants.
- Edith Frank has a few of these moments:
- Tearing off the red "criminal" patches of her and her family's clothing because she refuses to be seen as a common criminal.
- When a cynical prisoner is tattooing Anne and telling the poor girl that their male relatives likely went into the gas chambers, Edith loudly proclaims "Don't listen to her Anne".
- After she and Margot were previously chosen to go to another camp, they hear that Anne won't be allowed with them due to her scabies. Edith, a Jewish Prisoner to a Nazi, tells him she will stay with both her children, Margot later states she has scabies herself.