Awesome: Alvin and the Chipmunks
For The Alvin Show:
- Go here.
For Alvin and the Chipmunks/The Chipmunks:
- How about the Berlin Wall song? Even if it is just a dream.
- All three songs from Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman. In fact, the movie itself is pretty awesome.
- Go here.
For the Live Action Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Say what you will about the live-action movies, but the a capella versions the Chipmunks sing of Bad Day and Funky Town are pretty damn awesome.
- When Dave steals the muffins after being rejected
For The Squeakquel:
- In the second movie, Alvin and Simon going completely Papa Wolf on the bullies that're picking on Theodore.
- Ian Hawke's Heel-Face Turn: He spends most of the movie helping Dave find the Chipmunks. In a way, does re-kindle his relationship with Dave as they rescue The Chipmunks. He even convinces Zoe to save Dave from falling off a fallen log with a big Heel-Face Turn speech
Ian: It's tempting to blame Dave. I know. I've been there. I wish I could take back all those years I spent plotting my revenge. All that time and energy wasted. All those pizzas I had delivered to his house. wasted.Dave: Ian that was you?Ian: Not now, Dave! Alright? You can let Dave fall to his death, and I could go back to the raft with the Chipmunks, become their manager again, and make tons of money, so really I'm good either way. But let me tell you something: Hate, anger, regret. Those aren't just members of a girl-group I once signed. They're what consumed me. And they're consuming you. It's not to late to do the right thing...Or again. I'm good either way. so I don't wanna sway you.Alvin (sprinting in): What're you guys doing?! Help me! Help me save my dad!
- Zoe then does her own Heel-Face Turn and helps Dave & Ian & The Chipmunks escape the island as the volcano explodes.
- In the end, Thanks to Zoe, as a result, Ian gets his fame and wealth back because this time, he used the right method to deserve it.