- Alice's Lock and Load Montage. Watch it here.
- Freddy's death scene, with dozens of his previous victims' souls ripping their way out of his body and tearing him to pieces in the process. Also Visual Effects of Awesome; it was done with real actors inside a giant Freddy torso, and still looks good 25 years later.
- The zoom out to an entire planetwide junkyard following Freddy's resurrection.
- Dan defending Rick after an unnamed Jerk Jock not only brings up Kristen's death but insults Alice. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
"Jock": (notices Rick) You gotta feel for that guy. Dead girlfriend, basket-case for a sister...Dan: Hey! (grabs "Jock" by the shirt and shoves him against the lockers) Learn to shut up, asshole!
- Give Rick credit: despite fighting an invisible Freddy, he manages to fight back and actually kicks his butt, with Freddy only winning with a cheap shot.