Art Evolution: Fan Works
- A Small Crime: The writer said that originally, Kit had long-ish blond hair (instead of short black hair), had blue eyes, and that she wore red armor (instead of wearing a grayish-black outfit), but then realized that she looked too much like Artie. The red armor was switched for a shirt to make Kit less impenetrable. It was even said that Kit originally had red dragon-like wings.
- Ask Hoops and Dumbbell: While the style remains heavily rough and sketchy, the artist's style has refined a lot in every other aspect over the blog's run.
- Evangelion 303: After several years drawing, Grummancatís art has greatly improved. In 2013 he uploaded a pic that showed how much his style had changed.
- Touhou M-1 Grand Prix — The first 2 contests had different artists doing each skit, with one for the judging. From the 3rd contest and on, the entire competition was done by the same artist.
- The first season of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series had incredibly bad quality, audio, and acting. This actually has been lampshaded in several episodes.
- The design of the Diamond And Dazzle MLP fancomic changed quite a bit since its inception. Just compare the latest comic to the first.