- In Ah! My Goddess, after an evil Urd's deadly giant wolf grazes a US nuclear submarine, the problems are the following: "Flooding in aft torpedo room!... Starboard rim tanks damaged!... Missile hatches jammed!... Captain's coffee mug cracked!"
- In Inferno Cop, when pregnant girl reveals her identity, she says she is sick and tired of mankind, because "they continue to destroy nature... war and shoplifting to no end"
- In Axis Powers Hetalia, America and Canada get in a verbal argument. Canada starts accusing America of all the things that's wrong with him.
- "...And you're always eating hamburgers!"
- Canada wins the argument, by the way.
- In Dead Leaves, Pandy and Retro are sent to the DL prison facility on the moon for "...Trespassing, theft, violence, assault, illegal possession of firearms, and a really crappy attitude."
- During one episode of the English-dub version of Dragon Ball Z the villain Frieza comments "There are three things I refuse to tolerate: cowardice, bad haircuts, and military insurrection, and it is unfortunate that our friend Vegeta possesses all three of these."
- In Claymore, hulking, nigh-invincible brute Duph threatens to "strip you naked, tear your arms and legs off, rip out your guts, and make fun of you."
- Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure provides a notable example. Ken combines it with his stereotypical Mad Scientist rant:
: In a world
filled with pollution, economic instability, and war THAT NEVER
LISTENS TO ME!
- In the first episode of School Rumble, Tenma is confident that she'll be placed in the same class as her high-school crush, Oji Karasuma, owing it to her awesome luck:
Tenma: My tea leaves foretold success! My horoscope said I was lucky in love! I found a four-leaf clover! I tripped and fell down the stairs!
Yakumo: (puzzled) What was that last one?
- When describing Mokona's abilities in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle everyone is thrilled that she can bring them to other worlds, act as a Universal Translator and (most amazingly) swallow an entire apple. Well done, Mokona, well done.
- In YuYu Hakusho, Urameshi pulls this as he demolishes the transformed Dr. Ichigaki, giving out reasons for each blow:
*two kicks to the chest and one to the throat* "That was for those three!"
"And this... is for their master!" *jaw-distorting right cross*
"While I'm at it, this is for the guy who was sorry for them and let himself get beaten up without defending himself, Kuwabara!" *similar left cross*
"And this... is for me!" The English dub changed it to "And the last one's for me... just for pissing me off!" *double uppercut launching Dr. Ichigaki into the stands*
- In Sgt. Frog, Keroro is initially discouraged from going out in public by fear of being dissected, experimented upon, or run over by Natsumi on her bicycle.
(DUN!) Unforseen accidents!
- Episode 27 has Keroro reminiscing on all the things he's learned from his father about being a sergeant: "What it means to live as a sergeant... a sergeant's pride... a sergeant's know-how... a sergeant's fashion sense... a sergeant's secret to dieting success... a sergeant's military discount... a sergeant's fortune telling technique... a sergeant's special dance moves..."
- The dub version is slightly different but similar in spirit. "He taught me how to be a boy. And then he taught me how to be a man! And why being a girl would totally suck. He taught me how to join the army - or, more accurately, how to be forced into joining. How to use lists to make yourself sound smarter. How to lie on your father's war record..."
- In the dub of episode 7, Giroro berates Keroro with "You are pathetic, and a failure, and green!"
- Dark Momokas objectives are destroying the world and snuggling Fuyuki.
- The title character in Miyazaki's Porco Rosso is wanted by the Italian government for treason, illegal entry, decadence, pornography... and for being a lazy pig (a pig, at least, he is... More or less).
- In Dragon Half, Damaramu's first mechanical body features a chest-mounted laser cannon, wrist-mounted machine guns, super alloy kicking boots, and a finger-mounted squirt gun.
- In Demon City Shinjuku, the protagonist, Kyoya, is interrogating an old woman who had just tried to scam him and his friend out of some money. When questioned about who is behind the terrible things happening in Shinjuku, the old woman begins recounting the awful things that happened when the demons took the city over. The list includes things like men being murdered, women being raped, children disappearing, and concludes with the loss of her electronics business.
- In the Boys Love manga Shibuya de Aimasu, Sekiguchi has this complaint to make about Yakuza Aguri:
Sekiguchi: He sells credit card details on the black market! He extorts protection money from businesses! He stomps on people! Plus, he talks like a woman!
- In the Doma arc of Yu-Gi-Oh!, when Yugi, Kaiba and Joey each summon monsters to fight Dartz, Yugi summons Dark Magician, Summoned Skull and Kuriboh. Just to clarify, Kuriboh is a tiny fur ball with 300 attack points, while the other two have 2500 attack points.
- Each. To be fair, Yugi routinely pulls off some impressive moves with Kuriboh and a couple other cards, such as Multiply.
- Think that's impressive? Kuriboh was once able to protect Yugi from Obelisk the Tormentor's fist. The fuzzball is tougher than he looks.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's:
- In episode 80, Jaeger steals the main character's engine program, and helps himself to one of Jack's cup ramen, something which Jack is quite cross about. (Well, yeah, this is Jack, and he does tend to hate it when people take his things without asking... I could get into the problems with that, but this Trope doesn't concern Jack.)
- When Jack has a crash during the duel against Team Unicorn, his three fangirls try to get permission to go to the infirmary. Mikage uses her authority as a police officer, Carly uses her reporter card, and Stephanie uses a coupon of the café she works.
- In Bleach, Keigo Asano describes the rumours about Chad and Ichigo "hanging out with the yakuza, smuggling drugs, and reading porn magazines in a bookstore for five hours.
- In the second Urusei Yatsura movie, Sakura lists the symptoms Onsen Mark is suffering from before sending him home; "Overworked, lack of sleep, malnutrition, nervous system imbalance, and your face is ugly!
- In one Black Jack story, Black Jack's school friend, Makube, is a criminal. He gets detained by the ICPO.
Inspector: So you won't confess your crimes of murder, smuggling, drug-dealing, gambling fraud, forgery, battery, bribery, human trafficking, pimping, and public urination?
Makube: I'll cop to public urination.
- The second episode of Black Lagoon features this little line from Dutch.
Dutch: My head feels like it's still attached, and my glasses aren't broken. Amen, Hallelujah, and Peanut Butter.
- In one of the Full Metal Panic! short stories, Sousuke, in an attempt to dissuade someone from dating Issei Tsubaki tells an incredible tall tale that includes the line (NOTE: Fantranslated):
""He has also blown up two aircrafts, assassinated ten important people from various countries, and stolen three bicycles"
- In Hatenkou Yuugi, just before she makes friends with him, Rahzel lists all the things Rayborn did to make her angry.
Rahzel: "You tried to use me, a total stranger, and on top of that, you lost your temper and cursed me, and complained about your hair and how the cocoa was too sweet!"
- Hyper Police shows an example as Natsuki the bounty hunter has infiltrated a gang of thieves, which doesn't seem to be as bad as she initially thought. Unwilling to rat them out, she confesses to the gang's "father", but covers up what she really wants to say with less important banter.
Natsuki: "I ate this poached egg that my friend Sakura left out on the counter. When she found out, she was mad, so I totally lied...and told her it was Bob. Um, and I got drunk one night and danced around using Raijin and Fujin as pasties! I peeked at Batanen's butt when he got out of the shower! And I poked a badger with a spoon! I'm sorry! Waaah!"
Father: "The Lord forgives you, Natsuki. Except for the badger thing. I'm not sure that's even a sin..."
- In episode 12 of Soul Eater, Soul says to Maka during their insult exercise, "You're reckless, you're stubborn, your hobby is reading so you're boring, and you have fat ankles."
- The One Piece English dub has the filler marine inspector Major Shepherd, who has "dealt with humiliation, incarceration, and being called 'Condoriano!'"
- In Code Geass: Tales of an Alternate Shogunate, after Perry takes over, "the Japanese people lost their land... their pride... and even their topknots."
- During the Kyoto trip in Mahou Sensei Negima!, Negi warns the students not to be reckless, as they don't want any injuries, lost students, or complaints from the locals.
- In Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan, when Sakura is asked what Dokuro has done for his life, he spends more time on a tangent about her stealing his ice cream than he does about how she has killed him countless times and is more or less responsible for his shitty life.
- From the Ultimate Muscle English dub:
Kid Muscle: What'd I ever do to you?
Dialbolic: Well for starters, you defeated Addversarious and Boaconda, two of the dMp's best.
Kevin Mask: Then you joined the Muscle League and vowed to destroy us. That wasn't good.
Pumpinator: But worse of all, I can tell you don't floss, and that really gets me steamed!
- In Sengoku Collection episode 15, a wanted poster for Masamune Date reads "Wanted: Violation of the firearms control law, attempted murder, drug smuggling, and dine and dash".
- The World God Only Knows:
- Chihiro discusses historical bands and their drummers with her bandmates. The problems historical bands have with drummers are namely dying, getting arrested, and coloring their hair pink while wearing strange glasses.
- Even earlier than that, Keima explains to Elsea the qualifications for her to become a little sister, which he personally dubbed the BMW theory: Blood, Memory, and WONICHAN MOE!
- Jotaro Kujo of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is willing to admit that he's something of a bad seed. He frequently gets into fights that end with his opponent in the hospital. He's terrorized teachers so much that they outright quit. But, worst of all, he walks out of restaurants without paying if he doesn't like the food.
- After falling in love with the protagonist, the head maid of The Voynich Hotel "feels like [she] could love the mafia, poachers, the Spanish army, even teachers from Russia!".
- Attack on Titan: Eren's reasons to turn into a Titan: Kill the Titans, block the cannonball, move the boulder, pick up the spoon. That last one isn't intentional.
- In Pokémon, the Pokémon Inspection Agency, the organisation that deems if a Pokémon Gym is worthy of official status or not, also has the authority to shut down official Gyms if they are "unsafe, unclean or uncool."
- The Digimon Kaiser/Emperor in Digimon Adventure 02 made Chimeramon out of only the best parts of various Digimon: Angemon's wings, SkullGreymon's arm, Garurumon's legs, and MetalGreymon's hair.
- In Anti-Magic Academy: The 35th Test Platoon, while hunting a pair of criminals on a motorbike, Ouka lists their crimes: "On suspicion of illegally trading a D-ranked magical artifact, obstruction of justice, illegal possession and use of firearms, and riding a motorcycle without wearing helmets, you two are under arrest!"