Zentrix is a CGI anime which ran from 2003 to 2004 in Japan. The basic premise was that a princess had to go back in time to prevent an evil AI from taking over the world, with the help of her trusted robot. Produced by IMAGI, the Hong Kong-based company responsible for the Astro Boy and TMNT CGI movies. The human characters weren't all too well animated; however, the robots were very well animated.
- All-CGI Cartoon
- All Your Base Are Belong to Us: Doctor Coy's lab is invaded and destroyed near the end of the series.
- Bigbad: Omicronpsy.
- Bittersweet Ending
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Quantum.
- The Dragon: Dark General. Silver General fills this role after he gets killed off.
- Dark Chick: Silver General, who is pink and noticeably has more of a female based appearance than the other robots.
- Everything's Better with Princesses: Megan.
- Evil Laugh: Omicronpsy is very fond of these.
- Fembot: Silver General and the entire silver series robots. Considering they were designed by other robots, this can come across as a bit odd.
- Femme Fatale: Silver General could technically count.
- Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy: Omicronpsy's mooks, particularly when they're invading Doctor Coy's lab. The dark and silver series robots do sometimes avert this before inevitably getting blown up.
- Large Ham: Omicronpsy, so so much.
- No Flow in CGI: Averted.
- Power Glows: Only because of the overheating and the risk of self destructing.
- Red-Headed Hero: Princess Megan.
- Space Base: Omicronpsy's ship and the space stronghold in the final battle.
- Super Mode: For Zeus and Quantum.
- Theme Tune: The Japanese tune, by the B'z Change the Future.
- Timey-Wimey Ball: Don't try to think too much about the time travel elements.
- Transforming Mecha: Silver 02 can turn into a plane! Doesn't stop her getting destroyed pretty quickly.
- Twenty Minutes into the Future: And seven years into the past.
- Wave Motion Gun
- You Have Failed Me: Dark General.
- Your Princess Is in Another Castle: Princess Megan successfully shuts down all the zentriums powering Omicronpsy, only to find he has made a new body that can work independently of them.