Also known as "Chivas (or Shibas) 1-2-3
Ruthless sorcerer Shibas Scotch is employed by a count named Cuttlefish to subdue a beast terrorizing the city. In his first run-in with the monster, Shibas is unable to return his soul to his own body and instead transfers it to that of his (female) servant, Gin Fizz.
This two-episode OVA
is set in the same world as Sorcerer Hunters
, although you do not need to have watched or read that to understand what's going on.
This anime provides examples of the following tropes:
- Allergic to Evil: Gin Fizz (apparently) gets ill whenever they're in a bad place, like a seedy town full of whorehouses and casinos.
- Anti-Hero: Shibas Scotch is such a bad person that being in a "good" place like a clear field or meadow makes him ill.
- The Chick: Fizz, when Shibas isn't in control of her body.
- Executive Meddling: It was originally titled "Chivas 1-2-3"', but was renamed to avoid a lawsuit with a well-known whiskey company.
- Our Werewolves Are Different: Kiss
- Sharing a Body: Shibas and Fizz, once he loses his Soul Jar. Apparently, it happens so often that no one in the group was surprised.
- Soul Jar
- Spell My Name with an S: Shibas or Chivas?
- Theme Naming: Shibas Scotch, Gin Fizz, Million Dollar, the list goes on...