Jungle de Ikou!
is a shamelessly Fanservice-laden
about Natsumi, a 10 year old Japanese girl who gains the power to transform into Mii (May in the dub), a super-powered and super-busty flower spirit, from a perverted old earth spirit named Aham (Ahem in the dub.) Along with her friend Nami, who becomes host to the water spirit Rongo, Natsumi gets into crazy hijinks that culminate in her battling Ongo, an evil demon sealed in a statue her archaeologist father found in New Guinea (who spent the first two episodes as her non-evil Wild Child
Licensed in the US by Media Blasters
This series provides examples of:
- Affably Evil: Ongo, most of the time, who likes to cause random mischief and told Natsumi they should help Nami with her plans to take over the world
- All Men Are Perverts: When Mii becomes a giant to fight Ongo, she tries to get all the men in the area to run off, finding that her clumsiness as giant is doing as much damage as Ongo, but finds they would rather stay and stare at her even if it means dying. Most notably this occurs with some taking pictures up her skirt just before getting crushed by rubble.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Mii turns into a giantess to battle Ongo.
- Biting the Handkerchief: Rongo does this when she's spying on Ongo and Natsumi, and angsting about how they're obviously an item.
- Breast Expansion
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Rongo. Even after moving in with Natsumi, she's still convinced that Natsumi's trying to steal away Ongo.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Nami
- Cooldown Hug: Mii does this Ongo in the form or Marshmallow Hell.
- Creepy Child: Nami, played mostly for laughs. She's really into the occult, and is fascinated in New Guinean magic as a way to take over the world
- Cute Bruiser: Natsumi easily hoists Takumi into the air and throws him a good few yards away.
- Dance Magic Dance: All magic works this way in this series.
- Defeat Means Friendship: Rongo, after Mii (with help from Ongo) defeats her, although somewhat begrudgingly.
- Dirty Old Man: Aham
- Gag Boobs: Mii
- Gag Penis: Aham wears a very big koteka over his crotch. If his statue in episode 2 is anything to go by, he's apparently very well...equipped down there
- Getting Crap Past the Censors: Ahem's koteka in general
- In episode 2, when Natsumi, Nami, and Takuma are visiting the New Guinea exhibit Takuma lifts up the loincloth of a statue of Ahem, and you can clearly see Ahem's very large penis for a second or two. Later on in the same scene he tries to peek under the loincloth of a statue of Mii, only for Natsumi to hit him
- Girl on Girl Is Hot: In episode 2, under the influence of Rongo, Nami starts getting very touchy-feely with Natsumi, prompting all the boys in the classroom to get nosebleeds.
- The Immodest Orgasm: When Natsumi transforms, she lets out a series of increasingly loud and orgasmic-sounding moans, complete with blushing and falling to her knees. Her opponent even comments, "That's the sleaziest transformation I've ever seen!"
- Which is especially funny, as Rongo's own transformation also consists of increasingly loud orgasmic groans, climaxing with her shooting out a whole lot of water from her nether regions (well, she is a water spirit, after all)
- Kappei Yamaguchi: Takuma.
- Limited Wardrobe: This applies to basically all of the characters.
- Loveable Sex Maniac: Takuma
- Loves My Alter Ego: Takuma's infatuated with Mii because of her huge boobs, but thinks of Natsumi as just a friend because she's flat-chested. The irony doesn't escape Natsumi.
- Magical Girl: (well, a jungle-esque version of the trope)
- Megumi Hayashibara: Ongo in both his chibi and monster forms.
- No Periods, Period: Averted in episode 2 when Natsumi gets her first period and has to deal with it throughout the episode.
- Nubile Savage
- Older Alter Ego: Natsumi transforming into Mii.
- One-Winged Angel: Ongo.
- Panty Shot: Natsumi gets a lot of them, even though she's only 10.
- Really 700 Years Old: Ongo, despite looking and acting like a child, is very old, although he's apparently been sleeping for most of that time
- Sealed Evil in a Can
- Shorttank: Natsumi.
- Sleep Mode Size: Ongo (after being sealed) and Rongo (after getting zapped by Ongo).
- Superpowered Evil Side: Ongo.
- Tokyo Is the Center of the Universe
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Natsumi and Nami; Mii and Rongo.
- Transformation Sequence
- Transformation Trinket: Natsumi's necklace and earrings, and Nami's arm-band.
- Wild Child: Ongo.
- Wrench Wench: Natsumi demonstrates a frankly bizarre amount of knowledge of American aircraft during the second episode for the sake of an Overly Long Gag.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Rongo, since she's a water spirit.