A Korean animated feature film. The story is about a boy called Mangchi. He is small, but he has a special hammer that helps him get around all his problems. He therefore got the nickname of "Hammerboy". Mangchi lives on a small distant island called Candlestick because everywhere else has turned into a wasteland because of some big catastrophe. When Princess Poplar from the kingdom of Jemius is being pursued by henchmen of the conspirator Moonk, Hammerboy sides with her, ready to unleash all his latent powers in order to save humankind.
The movies contain examples of:
- Disney Villain Death: Moonk's fate.
- Drop the Hammer/Epic Flail: Mangchi's hammer is a combination of these two.
- Everything's Better with Princesses
- Hand Cannon: Pultako's weapon of choice.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Moonk is Dan Green.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Pultako
- MacGuffin: The mysterious crystal which is inside Mangchi's hammer.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: The Great Echo, although its treated as a combination of this and Ki Attacks.
- Meaningful Name: Mangchi is Korean for "Hammer".
- No Name Given: Mangchi's grandfather.
- Pintsized Powerhouse: Angdu.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Poplar.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.