- In Uninvited Guests, Ukitake goes through a brief moment of this after realizing the "All Just a Dream" trope. It then turns into This Is for Emphasis, Bitch!.
- Toshiro tends to go through this as well.
- Eventually, Soi-Fon gets it too.
- In A Hero, Dalek Sec's fourth attempt at playing Dwarf Fortress to distract himself results in this.
- In Castlevania/Touhou crossover Prince of Darkness No More, Rumia, as a result of having to put up with Demo.
- Phoenix in Turnabout Storm, right after falling square into one of Trixie's prosecutor tricks.
- In Burning Black: A Raven's Mourning Tears, Remy goes into a fit of this after Timothy reveals he's partnered with Wanda. He's described as 'babbling incoherently' and 'frothing at the mouth ... in disbelief, incomprehension and utter hatred...'. It's so bad, he doesn't snap out of it until late the next day.
- Mal in the "Third Interlude" of the Firefly fic Forward, although with Mandarin rather than English.
- In Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, Harry drinks Comed-Tea, which guarantees a Spit Take for whoever drinks it. Testing it out, Harry drinks it, and immediately catches sight of an issue of the Quibbler, which proudly declares "BOY-WHO-LIVED GETS DRACO MALFOY PREGNANT!" Cue Spit Take. Harry and Malfoy are reduced to "Buh-buh-buh-buh..."
Too many competing objections, that was the problem. Every time Harry tried to say "But we're only eleven!" the objection "But men can't get pregnant!" demanded first priority and was then run over by "But there's nothing between us, really!"
- Snape when he finds out about Harry dabbling in the Dark Arts in Pet Project.
- An old prospector in Make a Wish when Harry asks why he doesn't just sell his land to a certain developer and find a new place to live, later described by a shopkeeper as "old west gibberish."
I was born here, an' I was raised here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an' no sidewindin' bushwhackin' hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter.
- Starlight Series:
"Why do you let him do that?" continued 419. "Sometimes I just want to take his big dummy… dumb head and… nrumf…nyhhh…"
- Experiment 419 in Starlight, after seeing 426 being teased by Jumba.
"G-g-… it… the floor just ate them!" I shrieked, completely loosing my head.
- The shocked variation occurs in Alpha & Omega, when 419 sees how the transport tubes work for the first time.
- In Infinity, Chrono is rendered incoherent by Lindy's constant Magnificent Bastard schemes and keeping him in the dark.
"I... you... I... we... you... oh, you know what? I don't even care anymore. Everyone just get ready to teleport."
- In Nerima Magistra Nelly Magi: "Wgsfbl"
- In Windfall, Applejack, helplessly tangled in the yoke of a cart she's trying to move out of the way, descends into this after running out of swears.
- In Bringing Me To Life in the middle chapters one of the protagonists, Max, get's so angry all that comes out is -
Max: [Gesturing angrily]] Rragh, rragh
- Advice And Trust: In chapter 4 the trope is mentioned by name. Asuka is trying to explain Rei that she can not let Shinji see her naked without telling the main reason (she and Shinji have got together, but they are keeping it a secret). The frustration of being unable to clearly express her primary motive is getting so strong that she "descends into Angrish".
"Pleasant or not, you can't just let baka-Shinji or anyone here see you naked like that."
Rei tilted her head to the side by a tiny degree. "I don't mind if Ikari-kun sees me naked."
'Oh no you do not, you little blue-haired bitch! He's MINE!' "You can't do that with Shinji! He's... 'MINE! Just for me! Taken! Claimed! In love with me! GAAAAGHH! I can't say any of that!' "He's... not... you... WHARRGAGBBL!"
"I do not understand," Rei said after Asuka descended into Angrish for a minute.
- Evangelion 303: In chapter 12, an exceptionally furious Asuka gave the next example: "HRGGGG..."
- Nobody Dies: It's possible to tell that Ikari Yui is truly furious when she starts making up words. (Her daughter Kei believes that these are the vilest epithets in the Japanese language.)
- In Smooth Operators: Così fan tutte Ferrando after it's revealed Guglielmo slept with his fiance. Guglielmo then gets in the act after Ferrando reveals he's done the same with his fiance.
- In Power Rangers GPX, when Sean finds out that Rob is the Silver Ranger.
- Very early in With Strings Attached, Ringo is panting heavily, frightened out of his mind, embracing Paul, and angry at George; he spouts: "You're - I'm - glad - can't - George - asshole - he won't - ".