Angrish: Anime and Manga
- Shizuo from Durarara!! ranges from "Kill'emkill'emkill'em" to "GRAH!!" to "IIIIIZAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
- Monta from Eyeshield 21 occasionally grunts incoherently when he gets mad enough, which doesn't help his case when he's mad about people pointing out his resemblance to a monkey.
- In Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Xanxus tends to do this when he reaches the apex of his fury (along with breaking out with his old scars). To quote just one instance:
Xanxus: Shit... shit... piece of shit... you trash!
- Well, what else would you expect from the Sin of Wrath?
- In one chapter of Keroro Gunsou, Keroro gets sick, and Tamama tries to visit him with gifts, hoping that by this point he's getting sick of "that dumb broad" (Angol Moa, whom he regards as a rival for the Sergeant's attention) trying to minister to him. Instead, he finds Moa is merely sitting quietly with Keroro at his bedside, upon which Moa politely asks Tamama to be quiet so Keroro can sleep. The flabbergasted Tamama simply babbles "My electrolytic quotient has been reduced to the laxity of damaged hair..."
- Koizumi of Lovely Complex descends into this occasionally.
- Sanji from One Piece was so enraged at his wanted poster, which suffered a bad case of Facial Composite Failure, that he lost the capacity for human speech.
- Secondary character Duval also tends to slip into a country accent which worsens the more he's worked up.
- Popotan's Mai in episode 5, where she goes ballistic on a sentient dandelion.
- Kyon, from Haruhi Suzumiya, reveals himself to be quite Angrish when being awakened during his slumber during one of the Endless Eight episodes, to the point of only creating random noises.
- Kina from Wife and Wife doesn't take it very well when her big sister tries to hit on her wife. Frenzied flailing and Angrish ensue.
- Hidan no Aria. Riko (who shares her umbrella with Kinji) meets Shirayuki. Shirayuki isn't pleased◊ and boasts that she and Kinji already kissed once; only for Riko to reply that she already went to "B" (Japanese term for "second base") with him. She reacts… poorly.◊
- Rurouni Kenshin: While looking for Kenshin, Kaoru happens to go to the restaurant owned by Misao's grandfather (and he's staying with them). Hilarity Ensues as she realizes that Misao knows Kenshin: they crash their foreheads into one another (twice!) during their conversation, causing both of them to exclaim wordless pain. (The word bubbles are just in wingdings.)