And The Fandom Rejoiced: Fan Fiction
Technically can apply to just about every fanfic when it gets an update, doubly so to any case following a lengthy hiatus. These are some notable examples.
- With Strings Attached? It hasn't been updated since 2002ówait, what? She finished it in 2009? And there are 15 pictures on the Facebook fan page? And she's started on the sequel and has over 700 pages already? Fabulous!
- Hey, remember the original version of Past Sins? When it first started, there was a BIG split reaction to it that some revisions were required, which helped make it more bearable. However, said version has come back to light... in the best possible way: a mass fan riffing!
- And then the author announced she was joining in. Squee!
- Taker Foxx declaring October 2013 to be "The Month Of Taker" with a complete side story to Resonance Days and the multipart finale to Rhapsody Of Subconscious Desire.
- Man, it's too bad that the Meg's Family Series never got a proper ending. Oh well, I'll jus- Wait, Meg's Family Returns? YES!