Alpha Bitch: Theatre
- How Glinda initially appears in Wicked, down to the dizziness, fashion obsession, and sheeplike Girl Posse, until undergoing Character Development in the first act. Later, as her social influence becomes outright political power, she becomes a Stepford Smiler and, finally, The Woman Wearing the Queenly Mask.
- Alpha Bitch Michaels of Clifford Odets's Paradise Lost. In typical Odets fashion, she gets some interesting and dark depth: initially the frivilous fiancée of the Gordon family's athlete son Ben, she dumps him for his slimy social-climber "friend" who gets Ben fatally injured.
- Lucy in Thirteen is the stereotypical Alpha Bitch, but she's only second in command after The Brainless Beauty Kendra.
- Amber Von Tussle from Hairspray. She learned it from her mother Velma, who is an Alpha Bitch grown up. They both get better at the end though.
- Adrian in The Shape of a Girl.