Alpha Bitch: Pro Wrestling
- The Radiant Rain and The Lovey Lacey, acted as a pair of alpha bitches known as The Minnesota Home Wrecking Crew, though in a humorous twist on this trope they acted as baby faces Women's Extreme Wrestling and WSU just because their opposition was worse. They were the bad guys for most of their Ring of Honor, Full Impact Pro and SHIMMER runs though.
- Of team blondage Lollipop and Krissy Vaine best served in this role, Amber O'Neal being more like a Jerk Jock party girl and GeeStar being The Brute.
- Torrie Wilson became this for a time after she came to the Raw roster late in 2005 and expressed her jealousy toward new Diva Ashley Massaro. She and fellow bad girls, Victoria and Candice Michelle, divided their time between picking on the more sympathetic Divas and serving as henchwomen (and, presumably, mistresses) for Vince McMahon. And just to make audiences detest her more, Torrie started carrying around a cloyingly cute Maltese puppy named Chloe. Torrie eventually turned face again after Candice became The Starscream and she and Victoria beat Torrie up.
- TNA's stable The Beautiful People, first lead by Angelina Love, then Angelina Love got deported due to a faulty visa, leading to Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne, Lacey Von Erich acting as a joint trio of Alpha bitches and focusing their efforts on Love when she returned. Angelina and Velvet made up and their Alpha mission statement "Cleansing the world, one ugly person at a time," disappeared, though not before Madison Rayne turned on them for mistreating her (which somehow made her the bad guy because the group had become faces by default), only when Winter tried to breakup the group.
- WWE Divas Michelle McCool and Layla El were vapid, brainless co-champions (the last co-champions were over-caffeinated male cheerleaders for reference). They seemed to exist only to insult every other Diva on the Smackdown roster. They started with trying to say that Mickie James◊ and Beth Phoenix◊ were fat and ugly. Eventually, they wised up and used only non-visual insults, saying that Kelly Kelly had bad body odor ("Smelly Kelly!") and just treating Rosa Mendes like dirt (although they occasionally still called The Bella Twins◊ "The Belly Twins"). Michelle was tall and blonde, fitting the traditional visual aid for this trope; Layla, by contrast, was rather short and Ambiguously Brown (Moroccan father, English mother).
- Bella Twins have also displayed those traits, in the ring and on Total Divas.
- AJ Lee became this after her Face-Heel Turn. She could back it up in the ring & on the mic though.
- The general dislike of the existing, poorly trained reality stars turned Diva's, compared to AJ who had fought her way up through the industry and who could actually wrestle, the heel turn lead to her cutting promos about the other divas that were supposed to draw heel heat but instead were cheered by the audience.
- The Dollhouse led by Taryn Terrell are increasingly becoming this.