Accidental Innuendo: Professional Wrestling
- Bryan Danielson once had a theme song called "Big Epic Thing." No wonder all the ladies loved him...
- Gorilla Monsoon: During the Dream Teamnote -The Enforcersnote match at Survivor Series 89, when Beefcake is beating up on Honky:
"This is where Honky's at his best. When he gets you in that compromising position, that's when he's ready to unload."
- Jim Ross while commentating at WrestleMania 17, during the TLC (Tables, Ladders & Chairs) match as Lita interferes and stops Edge from climbing the ladder:
"...but by gosh, Lita's here! Jerking Edge off...the ladder!"note
- Invoked with this promotional announcement from Joey Styles ECW days:
"Remember, write to Beulah's Box, because her Box will always be open for you. (To someone off camera) I can't say that on the air, I'll never get an agent."
- Kane: Announcers often refer to Kane as a 'one-eyed monster'. Edge hilariously lampshaded this during a feud.
- Sgt Slaughter: When you have a tag team called the Privates...