- Page: 1
Here's your host!
- Every main story mission, obviously.
- Every side mission.
- All four of the DLC expansions and everything in them, which are:
- Captain Scarlet and her Pirate's Booty
- Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep
- Every main story mission and every side mission as defined by being a quest in the quest log.
- All four DLC expansion packs as listed previously are to be completed under the same guidelines.
- Anything more than this is strictly my own choice and not required as such.
- I will not spoil the game at all for those of you that have never played it. I expect you fellow Psychos to do the same.
- Any aspect of the game I feel necessary or worthwhile to delve into for the sake of the playthrough is my choice. I'll cover most everything (Eridium, a base enemy type, etc.) at least once, but I will not maintain any sort of database of these things to refer back to, as for the most part such a database is not necessary.
- Randomized loot in the fashion of guns, grenades and so on is a big part of the game. As such, I will at least give you a general idea of what I find when I do find it, and when I pick up something worthy of note for whatever reason, I will see fit to go more in-depth into it.
- In addition to this, I will periodically provide a sheet of my current layout in terms of guns, grenades, mods, etc., usually at the end of each 'Act' of the game on principle.
- Loose Rule: No other Kriegs should be in the party. I'm aware that people may play and like Krieg, so another one of them in the party is fine if the player insists, but i'm firstly a bit of an advocate of no two X'sor Y's being in the same group and secondly want to show off the various styles of play accomplishable with less Krieg's running around.
- Enforced Rule: Players must try their best to join with a character that is no less or no more than 5 levels from Krieg if he's just reached that level or +/- 5 from the level he'll next be if he's close. I feel like this rule's gonne be the deal breaker for anybody wanting to do this with me, as this is pretty much asking them to replay the game alongside me, but this is here because i'd like to keep the characters on roughly the same playing field when it comes to how powerful we are. I need to make this interesting for myself as much as I need to for you all, and i'd rather not ask you to hold back on fighting things if you brought something higher.
- Enforced Rule: No hacked shit, please. The only particular form of hacking i'd be fine with is if you knew how to make yourself a new save in Borderlands 2 with a character within my preferred level requirements with nothing extra added to the points, and that's only to make it easier on you all to join. I know a guy myself who knows how to do it and has done so for a friend of mine, so it's possible somewhere.
- Co-Op will occur for each of the raid bosses by default. While past that, the majority ofthe main game will be done solo, I may end up doing the DLC expansions in their entirety cooperatively. How many people are interested in doing cooperative play that vocalize it here and my current situation in regards to accessibility will be the determining factors.
Well, this sounds like an interesting project. Borderlands is one of the very few shooters that I've actually enjoyed playing, and I'm certainly curious as to how you'll describe the co-op portions. Sadly, I do not own an Xbox, and I will not be able to provide any direct support. Still, I hope that you do well on your hunt for the Vault. And don't forget to have fun! ...Oh, I almost forgot the feedback questions. I say that you do whatever you feel comfortable with. Co-op could have a ton of action and it's easier to complete some objectives with a team, but there's also an element of competition to deal with, and it might be hard to keep track of the really interesting parts while still keeping pace with others. Just having friends once in a while should be enough.
ENDARK. MAH MAN. Er, Psycho. I guess. Yeah, probably gonna refer to you readers as Psychos for the fun of it. Thanks for the feedback; you actually touched on the main reason i'm doing a great deal of this solo. That being, after some time before noon on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, I won't have an easily accessible method to liveblog all this. At the start, i'll be working on a school laptop for the week or so I have left to use it. Past that, it's going to be note-taking of the experience and then transferring that to a computer in the house. I'm going to try to get as much content as I can in the time I have left, though, then pace it well enough to last me as long as it can until I can fork up the cash for a laptop of my own. Accessibility will not necessarily be a large issue, though, so no worries there. That being said, Co-Op is a vital thing for this game in that the experience changes with the characters in the game. Plus, whatever chances I can get to bring the readers into the action is something i'd love to do. I'll probably need to for the raid bosses. Any further feedback from others who see this is still much appreciated. However, after some thought, my current game plan is:
- I'll be making the next installment a repeat of the rules and guidelines of the playthrough (along with some clarification of what you'll see when), along with the guidelines for co-op and whatever else I throw in.
- The same day, although later in the day, if all goes well, you guys will see the first installment up as we get this project rolling. I don't want to waste any time getting started.
- In the meantime, i'll be researching a bit into some specifics to make sure we have a nicely paced, nicely flowing liveblog.
I have Xbox and a load of free time. I could do one, but keep in mind that I main Sniper Zer0.
I think overall, Sniper Zer0 is a welcome addition for me, considering the fact that Krieg's going to be up in your face as a default. Just be prepared to... loosely abide by, for the most part, some of the co-op guidelines i'll type up shortly. Don't worry; they're not severely limiting, just there to put people on the same level as me.
Same with me, except I main Maya.
Also, like I said before, I don't have any DLC :c
- Page: 1