- Page: 1
Rules, Rules, Rules
- As soon as possible, I must get rid of my starter and other mons to make room for only Psychic type Pokemon.
- I can only have a non-Psychic type Pokemon in my party for an HM Slave, though preferably not even then.
- The only mon that I will allow to be non-Psychic type in my main party will be Darmanitan, and only if it is Zen Mode.
- I must obtain as soon as possible: A Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle, a Munna/Musharna, a Slowpoke/Slowking (Not a Slowbro), a Ralts/Kirlia/Gallade (I can however, get a Gardevoir, but I need a Gallade), a Natu/Xatu, and a Smoochum/Jynx. The first chance I get to obtain them (shy of Global Trade Link) I will must do everything in my power to get them.
- I must catch at least one of every Psychic mon I can legally obtain in the game.
I'm curious... Why those exact Pokemon?
Those are my character's original team in WAAPT. Well, that and I just like those mons~
Makes it sound like less of a monotype challenge and more of a "my favorite Pokemon challenge". Which usually isn't very challenging.
Well, it's harder than you'd think, considering most of them aren't available until after the National Pokedex is obtained. I got lucky that my first egg happened to have a Slowpoke in it. Burgh was killer, and I still have yet to beat Elesa. And the Elite 4 is going to suuuuuck.
- Page: 1