- Page: 1
- This is a 100% playthrough. That means that I am attempting to get everything in the game, before heading into the final boss (with the possible exception of Catwoman trophies, since the final chapter of her story is after the credits).
- I am doing this on my own. I will not be looking at any walkthroughs online.
- I do not want help unless I specifically ask for it in the comments section. Since this is my unfiltered thoughts and actions as I play the game, I'm liable to say things like "How do I do this?" a lot. Unless I specifically ask for help with something in the comments section, assume that I'm asking myself rhetorical questions (and/or have finally lost my mind).
- The exception to this rule is if there's a really cool easter egg that I missed/is coming up that I don't seem to know about, that doesn't affect 100% completion. Things like Black Mask at the start of the game, or Killer Croc's appearance later on. I think I know about most of them, and will definitely try to remember to do them as they come up, but if there's one I've missed, by all means let me know.
- I probably should have mentioned this before talking about Black Mask and Killer Croc, but there will be spoilers. I won't bring up plotlines before they happen, but do remember that I have already played the game, and let's face it, the original version is over a year old. If you're reading this and don't know the ending, it's your own fault if you're spoiled.
Good luck man! Hopefully you don't get too engrossed in the game to do the actual LB, like me and Pokemon White. >_>
You should dress up like Batman while playing this game, and yell at the inmates to swear to you.
Unfortunately, I don't have a Batman costume. :(
This looks to be a very interesting liveblog and this is coming from a person whose played and LOVED the original Xbox Arkham City game. I may consider getting this version if I ever get a Wii U but I do wonder is there any differences or similarities between the PS 3 version and the Wii U one?
Outside of menu navigation and controlling certain gadgets being on the Gamepad screen, I'm fairly certain that the games are exactly the same.
- Page: 1