Masked Oblivion vs. Brute
- Masked Oblivion triggers his rage, moves into position, and throws a knife at the Brute. The knife goes wide.
- The Brute steps in line with Masked Oblivion and bellows in an attempt to intimidate him. This doesn't work.
- The Brute begins to rage and charges towards Masked Oblivion. Masked Oblivion's claws extend and rake the Brute for 14 damage. The Brute's attack misses.
- Masked Oblivion makes a perception check to examine the Brute, looking for weaknesses. This succeeds, inflicting a -2 penalty to the Brute's saves.
- Masked Oblivion proceeds to grapple the brute, putting him in a choke hold and squeezing. This scores a critical hit and inflicts 17 damage, knocking the brute out.
- Seeing the masters give the thumbs down, Masked Oblivion severs the Brute's head and holds it up, to wild applause.
- Rage - 1 point
- Perception check - 1 point
- Grapple - 1 point
- Critical Hit - 1 point
- Execution - 3 points