- Page: 2
Session 2: The Room
Tropes from this session:
- Ax-Crazy: Cornswaggle seems to be this, but given that our paladin has no major problems with him there may be something going on under the surface that I'm not aware of. Also the elf and the barbarian.
- The Berserker: The dwarf barbarian, of course.
- Conversational Troping: A lot of it.
- Cyanide Pill / Explosive Leash: The necklaces are one of these two tropes, and even I'm not sure which yet.
- Dark Messiah: The elf sees Jutha as one of these. Whether he lives up to the hype is unknown.
- He Knows about Timed Hits: Namedropped.
- Heroic Second Wind: The Watsonian approach to the quirky Random Number God cited below.
- Insane Troll Logic: The elf pretty much runs on this.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Creig.
- Laughing Mad: Turns out I can do some reasonably deranged laughter even when I'm only typing.
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: Due to the extreme power of high-level monks, Gerard has access to several books from our world. Including the Legend rulebook.
- Railroading: My trying to force things along ended up putting the party in a tactical nightmare with me bending over backwards not to get them killed. The fight was not supposed to be anywhere near that difficult.
- Random Number God: We got a string of miserable rolls followed immediately by a string of natural 20's.
- Rapid-Fire Typing: A required skill for D Ming via text.
- Real Life Writes the Plot: This is why Aisling is going to be exiting the party at some point soon. I'm doing my best to make the most out of things.
- Religion of Evil: The Order of the Black is almost guaranteed to be one of these.
- Sanity Slippage: The elf. Dear lord, the elf. That got crazy even by my standards.
- Worthy Opponent: The dwarf, to Creig.
You forgot Breaking The Fourth Wall. When it was revealed that since higher leveled monks are basically Planeswalkers, my character has read many books from our world, including Legend's rulebook, which he just looks at as an oddity that is very similar to his world somehow with regards to ability descriptions.
- Page: 2