about live blogs
add a live blog
Let's Try This Again: Draft of Blazing Sword
Sir, I Would Like a Do Over
Because my first attempt was rather bad and because montagohalcyon was a total cool guy and said I could, I'm doing my draft run of Hector Normal Mode (HNM) over again. So let's see how fast I can beat this.
Again, the rules:
- Must start with Hector Mode on Chapter 11. No Lyn Hard Mode.
- Only attack enemies, heal, and visit villages with drafted characters. Failure to do so will result in a 4 turn penalty per unit
- Anyone can shop
- Only drafted units can support
- Undrafted Thieves (Matthew) can steal and pick locks. Nothing else.
- NPC's (including unrecruited characters) will not add to turn count.
- Undrafted units can tank hits
- Marcus cannot be used beyond Talons Alight
- Must play all side chapters except Chapter 19XX and Chapter 23X
- Hector-Lord (required)
- Eliwood-Lord (Chapter 12)
- Priscilla-Troubadour (Chapter 14
- Legault-Theif (Chapter 20)
- Heath-Wyvern Rider (Chapter 22)
- Vaida-Wyvern Lord (Chapter 29)
- Athos-Archsage (Final Chapter)
TV Tropes by
TV Tropes Foundation, LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from firstname.lastname@example.org.