- Page: 4
- Option 1: Unreliable Narrator is unreliable. None of that happened at all.
- While I felt the need to note this option since it's not impossible, I can't see a way it could be pulled off without coming off as cheap, and this series seems to have better writing than that.
- Option 2: It's some sort of trick or someone setting up way in advance for the murders.
- No idea who'd be behind it, but it wouldn't be Kanon or Shannon, since in this theory they're both victims.
- Option 3: Shannon's nuts.
- Since there's a scene with Beatrice and Kanon, but no Shannon, he'd probably have to be crazy too. That makes this a bit less likely, but doesn't rule it out.
Yay, you're updating again! I look forward to what you think of this episode.
There's also the idea that the entire scene is metaphorical
So, is this blog ongoing, or dead? It would be nice to read further analysis.
Yes, It would. Especially since the entire series is available in English.
- Page: 4