Hiya. AHR says that I'm about to hit a two year jump in the NP comics, and that I'll know when it happens. Sounds fun. Let's do this.
- Good point, Sarah! It's almost like she went completely out of character before! Good thing you're lampshading this, making it perfectly okay from a storywriter's standpoint.
- And I don't get the rest. Veronica Mars joke? Maybe?
- Well, two Lucas references never hurt anyone, I suppose. Though this one is a bit more obvious.
- But that's all that this strip has to offer us. I suppose I could ask why Sarah thought that this guy would be able to help logically, but I doubt that I would get an actual answer.
- This was hilarious the last time. I hope he continues making puppety jokes and goofs.
- Why is she still talking to the fucking puppet if the puppeteer is right behind it?
- And if the puppet didn't INTEND it sexually, why is Susan getting upset? Why isn't she just chuckling?
- And why is the puppet acting on its own will. Why is the puppeteer responding to it seriously. Why.
- Vagina pants.
- AHR informed me of who Teague is. I checked out his webcomic. It's not very good, but it manages to have punchlines in every strip.
- Teague also looks like the Amazing Athiest.
- Phew. I thought we had enough puppet. I hope he makes some puppet spoofs and goofs.
- Nothing else noteworthy here. I don't know about star trek.
- Vagina pants again.
- I bet that Dan was hoping a Star Trek fan would see this when he posted it and notice the reference.
- Kirk was a hack? That's the best she can come up with? Not a womanizer? Not a sexist pig?
- You'll have to take our word for it that this is a comicon, folks. We couldn't afford backgrounds.
- That also looks nothing like a detective hat. It looks like a fishing hat. There is a difference.
- He should only have knowledge of fish.
- Also, why is Sarah surprised? She was the one who knew that a detective hat would work.
- Purple monkey dishwasher spork peanut butter moose.
- Look how random I am.
- Uhhhh... Uhh.... SPORKMAN!
- I am confused. Is there some big in-joke to these puppets that I'm not getting? What does he mean "he can't hold weapons"? Because of his hand positions? So what was the point of him being there in the first place?
- And why is Susan now "Susan" again, and not the girl who was defending Star Trek a few seconds earlier?
- Flowers gradient.
- This... What?
- It wasn't because he was a puppet. It was because he broke up a fight.
- And all sticking a hand up your shirt would do is make you look rather gay.
Aw. I was hoping for a timeskip. Ah well. There's always next time.
To be honest, this arc isn't as bad as the normal ones are. It's more dull than it is aggravating, which I suppose is something to be grateful for.