Black Wolfe: Re: The silhouettes The one in the middle is a penguin, but I can't remember what comic he's from. On the far right is Tom Servo, and to his left appears to be Sam Starfall.
AHR: Ah. Thank ye.
- Is it supposed to be a parody of Dragonheart? That's the worst kind of parody. When you make a parody of something, simply changing a word to a simaler sounding or related word doesn't make it clever. It's the lowest common denominator of humor. If I make a parody of El Goonish Shive, calling it "Los Goonish Shives" isn't funny. It's nonsensical.
- Elliot looks like he has Justin's haircut.
- Also, while it is a tribute to MST 3 K, once again, it annoys me when he references things far superior to him.
- Ugh. Hack comedy again.
- Oh no. Oh no no no no no. I don't have any more EGS porn. What am I going to do?! I feel... So alone... So... empty.
- Whoever wrote on the wall is just a bad advertiser. I'm pretty sure the market for female phone sex is rather limited.
- Also note how Shive just NEEDS to put Grace in even more revealing clothing in the imaginary panel.
- Also, we know what they do. They talk. We just want to know what they talk about. And besides, this is a topic every hack comedian has ever addressed.
- See, with the facial expressions Gracetedd is making here, I can see what the whole "feminine features" deal is. But you can see through glasses. Teachers wouldn't allow tedd to wear ones which you couldn't see through so it doesn't make sense.
- Also, what the hell was the point of Sarah going into the bathroom? That was just anti-climactic. I don't even get what she was trying to accomplish.
- Since when does Sarah care about Tedd? We've been led to believe up until now that she hates him. What is the POINT?!
- And if SARAH never goes to the bathroom in groups, what would be her reasoning for taking Tedd? THERE IS NO LOGIC HERE DAMNIT!
- I'm not sure what the point behind the owl joke here is but I kind of like it.
- Gee, the GREEN HAIR doesn't tip you off that something may be awry?
- Why is his cape blowing?
- OH THAT GRACE! SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THINGS!
- It isn't funny when Magical Girl Anime does it, and it isn't funny here.
- Also, yes. It is corny. It doesn't make sense. Because he has spent time with Grace constantly already AT home.
- The sheer silliness of the final panel of a fairy weeping made me chuckle, as did the "you've read that paper five times" line.
- Also, get that god damn cat down from there. Cats aren't supposed to be up on the counter. They shed.
- And that cat is boring. Make it unboring. Or at least cute. Jeremy has a sort of ugly-cute look about him.
- I'd like to point out that "Peri" is Turkish for fairy. Or angel. It's sort of a angel/fairy hybrid. Just putting that out there.
- And Nanaseperi is sitting awkwardly. It's awkward to sit with your legs straight out like that. Especially if you're openly crying.
- Nanase is Japanese.
- ...Why would those clothes be readily available to Ellen? Did Elliot have dolls?
- And ZOMG TIME TRAVELING! THIS SHIT IS GONNA BE LIKE PULP FICTION!
- Now the time scale just seems odd. So when was Grace over there, and when did she get back? And when did they go to this "toy store"? And why was Ellen sleeping during school?
- Of course Grace likes dolls. She's Dan Shive's waifu.