Quickie cause I've been gorging myself on cold turkey and macaroni.
- As far as attempted tract-iness goes, this one ain't half bad.
- There are two ways that Shive epically screws it up though.
- UNO. The dialogue is bad. He didn't need that second part. The first part would have been just fine the way it is, but then he needs to stilt it up.
- DOS. Shive decides to add a little pizazz to it, and give it a punchline. Why? BECAUSE IT NEEDS TO BE FUNNY! YOU MUST LAUGH! YOU MUST BE LAUGHING AT ALL TIMES! NO SADNESS! NO ANGST! NO WANGST! EVER! ONLY LAUGHTER!
- Seriously Shive. You do this. A lot. And it's kinda creepy.
- That green does not work very well. Too limey. And, pathetically, it is also the exact same shade I use.
- Hey look, a recolored version of Sarah's pink jacket.
- I am sure we're all on the edge of our seats with antici...
- For those who think this is a new character (Cakman), keep in mind she is dark skinned, and there is only one darkie allowed in a cast in Shive-world.
- So, take a wild friggin guess who this is.
- Wasn't that one strip of color such a wise choice? Now the entire world knows that that girl has GREEN hair. It's THAT important.
- Who just names their store 'candy'? The only store that has any business using that name for their store is a sex shop.
- There is only one girl in this strip that gets so kawaii excited over something as bland as candy and sucks lollipops in an innocently suggestive manner.
- If you have not figured it out yet, you're an idiot.
- So, why is she allowed money? BECAUSE.
- This strip was completely pointless. It was here for no reason except to give you a hint, I suppose.
- Ellen has a hair cut, as you should be able to tell from the dialogue. Why didn't she get super short guy hair? Because she's a girl. And if you get your hair cut short, the universe will work against you so you may have longer hair.
- It's funny, cause it's true.
- I seriously hope you can figure out who it is.
- I'll give you a hint.
- IT'S GRACE
- Why is she allowed to walk around without supervision?
- Why is she allowed to spend money in any way she pleases?
- Ellen's torso is like REALLY short compaired to Claigrace's.
- I mean, how the HELL does she have a full rib cage in that tiny amount of space?
- I think it's her boobs that make it look so small.
- Differences between Claire and Grace:
- Eyes are narrower for Clair
- Skin is darker
- Hair is lighter
- Boobs are bigger
- Waist is smaller
- And yet Tedd did not think to change, say, the nose, or the height, or something much more obvious.
- Also, that outside to inside change? Poorly done and Shive should feel bad for it.
- HOLY CRAP! You mean not ONLY can Grace use telekinesis, turn into a squirrel and several squirrel-like hybrids, and not ONLY can Tedd turn people into females, THEY CAN ALSO CHANGE HOW THEY LOOK?!?!?!
- How. Shocking.