So, as I thought, word messes up with italics and what not. Am not using that again.
- So...Elliot's hair...does stick out? A little bit? Gah, confusing faux-animé hair.
- Sarah's hands...just...just WHY? Look at those meaty fingers and lack of wrist. Do you not see the sheer horror behind them?
- Heheh, Elliot looks like a monkey in that first panel.
- You know, this kinda sorta makes Elliot a bit of a prick. I'm the absolute worst when it comes to giving people a hint I'm not interested, but if they were leaning on my shoulder I'd probably have to do something about it. He's leading her on. Bastard. Think about it, Nanase admitted that she was ALL OVER HIM. This wasn't a simple 'lets hold hand at recess' thing. They were physically involved, and Elliot is accepting Sarah's intimacy.
- For a split second, lets pretend Nanase turned out to be 100% straight and madly in love with Elliot. They are an OTP galore. That's what Elliot's perception is. And THAT'S what he is thinking when he lets Sarah do that!
- So fuck you Elliot! Fuck you!
- No snow. Guess that means this is fall. Goo was probably early fall.
- In all honesty, I am still too shocked by the sudden inclusion of backgrounds to complain about the art.
- FINALLY! The plot has arrived! NOW I get to complain about characters that I can't stand, as opposed to filler I can't stand =D
- —sobs— dear lord will this ever end?
- Oh, and that Ebort thing? Makes no sense. It's an internet strip. You can use a real name if you want to Shive, it's OK.
- I love how she's wearing nothing but a trenchcoat, but she still managed to get a hair band. You would think hair care would not be on ones list of priorities.
- First panel, Grace's eyes are just badly drawn. Sockets are mismatched, and eyes are missized.
- Thirt panel has WEIRD perspective. Tedd looks...not human.
- What the hell happened to Grace fourth panel? Shive, what did I say about those Oda hips? Only now they look like they can poke someone's eye out! Also, I think you need to work on drawing boobs that are not a cup size a-b.
- And eye proportions go to hell for Grace in panel five.
- And in panel six.
- And in-wait...where are the backgrounds?
- Where's the goddamn background?!?
- God dammit Shive! You were doing so well! Bring them back! Bring them back right now!
- I hope you realize that Tedd comes off as a rapist here. He technically is in the morally dark area up until Grace realizes what's wrong with not wearing clothes, since he is getting sexual gratification out of something Grace does without her knowledge.
- Grace is rather robotic in her delivery here. 'Not sexual in any way'? Who speaks like that? This hasty justification for 'IT'S NOT FANSERVICE I SWEAR GUYS' comes back to bite Shive in the ass later on when he has to put it in a light that really does not make sense once you open up the fridge of logic.
- I'm sorry, Shade tail? Really. The first time I ever read that line, I thought I had stumbled into a really bad fanfiction. It's just so...generically done. Maybe this wasn't as clichéd back in 2002. I dunno, but now, it's really...shtupid.
- So, here we see that weird hair is genetic. This raises even more problems when Tedd is made fun of for being a purple haired freak. It's either a natural hair color or it isn't Shive, pick one and stick to it!
- So, there's a secret within the last panel. Future FAQ s reveal it to be a beta picture of Ellen. For reference, it has a red background (she has short hair) it's on the lower left part of the picture, right below the text box and between an Elliot picture and a Tedd picture.
- Yeah, I'm pretty much explaining this for the ONE person who never read this series. Cakman. Not that I'm naming names.
- Not much else to say except that Shive probably put more effort into that last panel than all of the other strips combined.
- Oh, and bring back the backgrounds douchebag.
- ...BRING BACK THE EFFIN BACKGROUNDS DOUCHEBAG!
- Bastard. I'll never forgive you for this. I hope you know that right? I mean, pick an amount of effort you want to put in a comic and stick with it. Don't be a cocktease dude. It's just not cool.
- Tedd's face goes from oddly narrow in the first panel to oddly cornered in the third.
- Grace does not look very excited at being protected. Maybe Shive should have added more sparkles.
- Shade tail? Really? I mean...it's just...I half expect her first name to be Raven or Hunter!
- This is pretty much all one giant strip tease.
- I bet you would like to know who Tedd's dad is wouldn't you?
- I bet you would like to know who Grace's family is wouldn't you?
- I bet you would like to know what's so special about Grace wouldn't you?
- I bet you would like to know why I gave her such a narmy name wouldn't you?
- Well I'm. Not. TELLING! MUAHAHAHAHA!
At least until
tomorrow when the comic updates again
. At least until
the day after tomorrow
The third update?
Try the seventeenth update from now.