A four-season travel in Elonta (a Pokémon: Tabletop Adventures campaign)
- Page: 1
I have way too much free time
- Light green is for non-specific land, blue is of course for the water.
- Brown is for mountains, the darker brown up North is the rest of the continent where Elonta happens to be (I don't have any intention to develop the continent any further, therefore, just add The Wall Around the World).
- Green are for very lively zones, like forests or grassy plains.
- Red-brown are for almost dead area, rocky country full of nothing-interesting-there.
- Yellow if for the big desert-like area in the center.
- Gray are urban zones, with the city, suburbs and other "civilized" areas.
- Nova: capital of Elonta, this is your average huge city with huge markets and distractions everywhere.
- Saturn Port: the biggest port in all Elonta, it's a lively, but not very pretty place.
- Orbitown: the most industrial city of the region, it is appropriately located near falls and strong water current, making it the titular hydro-power plant for the whole country.
- Selena Center: a very green city in the middle of the biggest forest. Imagine elves in a rain forest, except with less pointy ears and more Pokémons.
- Mount Meteor: located at the top of a mountain, this is the place to be for aspiring trainers and champions wannabe.
- Comet Grounds: a completely artificial city, home of the biggest stadiums, and entirely devoted to the Star League.
- Satellite Excavations: a temporary but very interesting place, digging ruins in order to find more on the region's past.
- Starlight City: the cultural city, very old and full of museums; history students like it a lot, others found it a very boring city.
- Pulsar Research Center: a very small town filled to the brim with scientists, laboratories and universities.
- Nebula Harbor: small but very touristic town, who have the most beautiful beaches around. (Our players will start their adventure here)
- Mercuryville: old city full of wealthy people, it's the refuge of all fashionistas and rich nobility in the country.
- Cape Sun: the only city on all four islands, it's a very active port who moves a lot of material and people coming from there.
- A) The big Desert: well, Exactly What It Says on the Tin.
- B) Selena Forest: the only big forest in the whole region, it's an incredibly damp place, but the flora and fauna is worth the trouble.
- C) Venus Plains: being grated with some humidity from Selena, those are green and grassy plains with a whole lot of farms.
- D) New Star: a human-made heaven of plants and life just at the border of a desert, an impressive feat that is actually expanding further each year.
- E) Black Hole Canyon: a mysterious valley almost impossible to reach by usual means; a country effort is currently trying to crack open the natural wall to access what's behind.
- F) Void Fields: resting place of all dead Pokémon, and place of mourning for humans. Needless to say, not a very happy place.
- G-J) Aldebaran, Vega, Betelgeuse and Sirius Islands: the original colonies stemming form Elonta. The climate is much less hot there, and they essentially help producing resources for the rest of the continent.
To make a Pokemon joke about, you are a Geodude, because you rock. (Insert rimshot) (Insert groans)
For some reason, I'm interpreting the Gulpin face as the "SO AWESOME" face.
No, I think that would be /)°3°(\, but mirrored somehow.
Or, evidently, /)^ɛ^(\. So I was close.
- Page: 1