- Page: 1
Interlude: The Road Ahead
- Destin, who started this whole rebellion. Only natural he ends it!
- Debonair, who once wanted to let her see the light. Should he be the one to make her pay for her evil ways?
- Destin: Again, Destin was gunning to kill both Rashidi and Endora. Why stop at one?
- Tristan: Rashidi is behind the murder of his family. Rashidi was also King Gran's friend, whom he betrayed! Tristan has some revenge going on!
- Saradin: He spent a few years in stone after Rashidi betrayed him. Saradin also tried to warn Rashidi against the dangers of his evil path. Time for Saradin to deliver the punishment.
- Yushis: Rashidi seduced her sister, corrupting her and making her fall from grace. Because of him, angels have fought angels, in an unheard-of before conflict. Yushis herself was imprisoned when she tried to rescue her sister Mizal, and in the end all she could do is kill Mizal and see her die in her own arms! This isn't just revenge, it's divine justice.
I say Debonair for Endora. I'll decide on Rashidi later.
There's a way you can see more than one dialogue. As long as you don't beat the boss with your unit (retreat etc.), you can use another unit to fight the boss and see the dialogue for that unit.
I am aware of that, but that can be rather annoying, especially when I have to film the thing since it requires doing 4 times with Rashidi, and there's an infinite number of squads spawning from him who can interrupt the proceedings. Plus, more fun for me this way!
For Endora, I'm voting for Destin. Considering that he's the hero of the rebellion, I think that the last time he had any important dialogue was back when you recruited Tristan. My memory might be a tad off, though... As for Rashidi...that's certainly a lot of choices, though I wonder why the Dragoons don't want to rant at him about being cursed to do his evil. As for which person I pick, I can't decide between Saradin and Yushis. If either one ends up in a tie once the voting is over, my vote will be for that person. However, if the tie is between the two of them, I'd slightly favour Saradin because of his direct connection to the villain and the Pupil vs. Mentor imagery.
- Page: 1