Liveblog: Pokemon Yellow minus pokeballs
- Page: 1
- For this challenge, I will not be purchasing or using any form of Poke Balls. With this being Pokemon "Special Pikachu Edition", I won't have a choice of who to start with. But eventually, there will be plenty of Gift Pokemon to chose from.
- The remainder of this blog will be written mostly in character, with the exception of gameplay explanations. (Boss profiles, ect.)
- I will try to give each team member a personality.
- From time to time, I will put up interlude chapters about what else is happening in the pokemon world at about that time, in the style of Dissidia's Reports.
- I will be taking suggestions about how to build up my team.
- Notably, there are two decisions in the early game I will want all your help deciding.
Are you allowed to get Pokémon from the casino? I'd say give Bulbasaur the Cut HM since his poison-type is going to wreck a good amount of his combat potential. As for the fossils...Omanyte. If you can't attack first in this game you need to be able to take hits. I do believe this will prove entertaining. Though I wonder why you decided on Yellow instead of Red/Blue? If it were Red/Blue your team would pretty much be set in stone from the start, though I suppose that's why it's Yellow instead.
As I mentioned, Yellow has one of the best selections of Gift Pokemon of any generation. Casino Pokemon will be legal. The most likely selections from that will be Abra and Vulpix. Bulbasaur's primary purpose will end up being defense against Electric types. Although Blue Purple's Jolteon will have Pin Missile...
- Page: 1