Here is the text of the greeting:
Hey, [[troper]]. From the looks of things you've started or returned to posting in the Live Action TV subforum.
Some things to keep in mind:
- This section is for casual discussion of Live Action TV. That can mean individual series, franchises, or general discussion of the medium.
- If you have something to say about a show, please try to put it in the thread for that show. If there isn't one, feel free to start it up.
- While we try to keep discussion of shows within those shows' threads, some fandoms are large and chatty enough that we fragment a bit. For instance, Doctor Who is so broad a topic that we spun off threads about the franchise's 50th anniversary and tropers' ideas for characters into their own threads.
- If you've got an idea for a show, you may want to check out Pitch Your Series or Pitch a Reality Show for critiques, or for deeper help with writing, try the Writer's Block subforum in the left column.
- Most threads are general discussion about a show or franchise. If you've got a new topic within that discussion, bring it up! Don't worry about interrupting the current conversation, we can discuss both at once if we like.
- As with most other places on the TV Tropes forum, please stay on topic. We don't mind the occasional derail, but we'd appreciate if they were kept brief.
That's about it. If you have any questions, I'm here to help.
Now go on, join the conversation about your favorite show!