Here is the text of the greeting:
Hey, [[troper]]. From the looks of things you've started or returned to posting in the Live Action TV subforum. Some things to keep in mind:
- This section is for casual discussion of Live Action TV. That can mean individual series, franchises, or general discussion of the medium.
- If you have something to say about a show, please try to put it in the thread for that show. If there isn't one, feel free to start it up.
- While we try to keep discussion of shows within those shows' threads, some fandoms are large and chatty enough that we fragment a bit. For instance, Doctor Who is so broad a topic that we spun off threads about the franchise's 50th anniversary and tropers' ideas for characters into their own threads.
- If you've got an idea for a show, you may want to check out Pitch Your Series or Pitch a Reality Show for critiques, or for deeper help with writing, try the Writer's Block subforum in the left column.
- Most threads are general discussion about a show or franchise. If you've got a new topic within that discussion, bring it up! Don't worry about interrupting the current conversation, we can discuss both at once if we like.
- As with most other places on the TV Tropes forum, please stay on topic. We don't mind the occasional derail, but we'd appreciate if they were kept brief.