* AwesomeMusic: The theme songs - both [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7gzHLKT5g4 the original version]] and [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unW4GOJw4ro the revival version]] qualify.
** The funding credits music. Also served as the music for the Z-Mail raps of seasons 1 and 2.
** Any of the instrumental music playing during the games, [=ZOOMdos=], and whatnot.
* BaseBreaker: Caroline. Some fans like her for being the only cast member to be on the show for 4 seasons, while others hate her for the exact same reason.
** Also, Rachel as "Ubbi Dubbi Woman". Was having her replace Kenny as "Ubbi Dubbi Man" a good way to keep a reacurring skit going, or did it push said skit into SeasonalRot?
* BrokenBase: The reunion episode. On one hand, everyone loved seeing Pablo, Jared, Lynese, David and Keiko return, but some see it as a bit of a missed opportunity since there were no Cafe ZOOM, ZOOM Playhouse, or Ubbi Dubbi segments, and wasn't the season finale many feel it should have been.
* EarWorm: The theme songs.
** Also, the "send it to ZOOM" jingles:
--> ''Box 350''
--> ''Boston, Mass''
--> ''SEND IT TO ZOOM!''
** "Ubububi dubububu muban!"
** "Because I can't!" "Why not?" "Because I can't!" "Why Not?" "Because my back is aching, and my shoes are too tight, and my hips are shaking to the left and to the right!"
** "WHOO!" "HA-CHOO!"
** All of the background music.
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: [[spoiler: On the show's website, every revival kid has their own page. Jared discusses what he'd like to do when he grows up]].
** [[spoiler: Also, in season one (the one Jared was in), the cast discusses what they'll be doing in ten years]].
* GrowingTheBeard: The 1999 series is considered a big improvement over the 1970s one, due to casting better kid actors.
* NarmCharm: The kids in the 1970s series weren't the best actors, but it certainly was adorable.
** Some 1999-era ZOOM Playhouse skits, such as "Trouble in Candy Kingdom" and "A Soup Opera!" also count, considering the new cast members were much better actors.
* SeasonalRot: The last two seasons, which went through changes that alienated fans of the first five seasons.
** Some of the reoccurring skits arguably suffered this too, such as the aforementioned "Ubbi Dubbi Wo/Man", as well as the "Red Bench" series, which lasted from the second to the second-to-last season.
* TheyChangedItNowItSucks: Every season had something changed, but the last season is the most glaring example of this.
* [[spoiler: TooCoolToLive: Jared.]]
* ToughActToFollow: Season 1 is largely considered the show's best season. That said, the next several seasons were at the very least a respectable follow-up.
* ToyShip: Caroline and Kenny. Although there was never any hint that they liked each other in that way, many fans seem to ship the two. The facts that they appear in a lot of segments together and they were the only two cast members from Season 2 to return for the next season help to fuel it.