!!YMMV items referring to the comic book:
* AlternateCharacterInterpretation: [[http://toobusythinkingboutcomics.blogspot.com/2010/07/hes-not-super-hero-hes-not-even-very.html At least one critic]] has the opinion that Zenith is simply an average person with average morality. The reason why he's judged so harshly by the reader (and Creator/GrantMorrison himself) is that he doesn't have superheroic qualities.
* KeepCirculatingTheTapes: ''Zenith'' has been out of print for almost twenty years, and, because of complicated legal issues surrounding the copyrights, will probably stay that way for a while. The original printings of the trade paperback collections currently go up for hundreds of dollars on Internet auction sites (the original issues of 2000 A.D. are somewhat cheaper)
** Although as of May 2013, 2000AD have announced that they will finally be reprinting Zenith! Only 100,000 copies will be done however.
** Phases I through III are currently (May 2015) available from online retailers or the 2000AD app as an e-comic. The [[ScrewedByTheLawyers legal issues]] surrounding Phase IV were more complex as it has never been available in collected form. However they appear to have been sorted and a provisional release date of 14 July 2015 is listed on Amazon.
** By 2014 legal issues had been resolved, in the UK at least. All IV Phases were released through 2014-2015 as a series of handsomely bound hardback editions.
* LaterInstallmentWeirdness: As the story moved from the 80s to the 90s, and 2000AD introduced colour printing, Steve Yowell's evocative monochrome artwork of Phases I-III suddenly became colour in Phase IV.
* MagnificentBastard: Peter St John.
* SeasonalRot: The ideas in Phase IV are as good as ever, but it seems Grant Morrison may have grown tired of the small business of ''story-telling''. Exacerbated by the LaterInstallmentWeirdness above.