* EnsembleDarkhorse: There's so many memorable characters it's hard to list them all. Many of them get wallpapers depicting them as well.
** Urotsuki herself counts, in fact she's depicted hanging out with Madotsuki the most out of any fan game character period
* GoddamnBats: About 6 different ones, the worst being the snake women, who also like to steal your hard-earned money.
* GoodBadBug: Locations that restrict the use of the Bike do not restrict Wolf+Bike..
* MemeticMutation: One of the effects/characters, the so-called Strangler Eyes, added in version .095, has become a meme on Pixiv.
** A boarded-up doorway which you can [[ChainsawGood chainsaw]] through. You find yourself in a puke-green hallway with black stains all over the walls. At the end of the hallway? ''A giant Uboa-lookalike that sits on a bed and laughs creepily at you.'' Gah! Here's a [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7dte9PKaB0&feature=related video.]] And then (in some versions) there's what happens when you use the Telephone effect.
** The [[MonsterClown creepy clown]] inside a circus tent. ([[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZFVGQEthYE video link]])
** This... ''[[NightmareFace thing]]'' [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WlOEpF52LUo#t=445s from this video.]]
** The room with a large, monochrome image of a boy staring at you from water (seen in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g4RzCyJhzk this]] video at around 3:30) is somewhat unsettling. [[spoiler:It also sometimes morphs into a red version with multiple eyes and a smile]].
* TheWoobie: Aoshiru. He's a lonely kid that's the only occupant in a hospital surrounded by disturbing creatures. And when Urotsuki interacts with him, she kills him automatically.