* AccidentalInnuendo: In "Booby Trapped Bear", the chief of the Ranger arrives to assess the situation because he was informed that someone was [[HaveAGayOldTime "molesting a bear."]] In the sixties, Molest meant "Pester and harass", as opposed to pestering and harassing in [[RapeIsASpecialKindOfEvil a decidedly different sense]].
** One of the movie's posters had a close-up of Yogi and Boo-boo's faces, Yogi behind Boo-Boo. The tagline? "[[http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/yogi_bear_poster_02.jpg Great things come in bears]]".
* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqVC1w-2Cy0 Yogi Bear is smarter than the average bear...]]
** Pretty much EVERY song sung by Cindy.
* ClicheStorm: The movie. The plot is so predictable you can tell what's going to happen next even if you've never seen it before.
** Likewise, most of the plots in the 1988 reboot (some of which are flat-out remakes of older Yogi cartoons).
* HilariousInHindsight: ''Yogi Bear's All-Star Comedy Christmas Caper'' features Yogi hiding out in a department store, which is a parody of Macy's. The name? ''[[MonsterClown Gacy's]]''.
* MorePopularSpinoff: The Yogi Bear Show was basically a SpinOff of ''The Huckleberry Hound Show'', but it is much more remembered than its predecessor today.
* TheScrappy: Ranger Rubideux from the 1988 series.
* WeAreStillRelevantDammit: ''Yo! Yogi''
* WTHCastingAgency: Many fans were quite surprised when Creator/DanAykroyd was cast as the voice of Yogi Bear for the 2010 movie, and even more were outraged when Music/JustinTimberlake was cast as Boo Boo Bear. Surprisingly, as revealed by [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hiJ2dbpRY0 the teaser]], Timberlake was actually quite spot on. Aykroyd, on the other hand, was more divisive.
** Timberlake imitated cartoon character voices as a child as a voice exercise, and Boo Boo was one of his favorites.
** Tom Cavanaugh is not the first actor who comes to mind when you think "strict authoritarian ranger." And for good reason.
* TheWoobie: Cindy Bear. The minute she cries, it's hard not to want to reach out and give her a hug.