* BrokenAesop: Timmy treats that the darkness was in the right by swallowing up all the universe's because they launched unprovoked attacks and decides to become the darkness's friend never mind the fact that throughout the entire trilogy it had committed many unprovoked attacks, kidnapped Timmy to make him his friend, and practically threatened the universe looking for one
* FridgeLogic: How was Jorgen able to erase Trixie's mind of the events of the trilogy if it's against the rules to interfere with love? Ironic that the rule that constantly caused Timmy trouble wasn't there the one time it could've ''helped'' him.
* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: Timmy has a number of this throughout the special; from completing tasks without access to magic, ''the show's premise'', to his HeroicSacrifice in the second part. Not to mention, his CallingTheOldManOut in the third part to Jorgen and Turbo Thunder.
* HilariousInHindsight: Timmy discovers the Turbo Thunder prophecies and thinks, since he has pink clothes, buck teeth, and the initials "TT", that he was foretold by legend to save the planet. TaraStrong, his voice actor, then went on to voice [[WesternAnimation/MyLittlePonyFriendshipIsMagic Twilight Sparkle]], who really ''was''.
* MoralEventHorizon: The Lead Eliminator aka the Destructinator, spends the entire trilogy trying to murder Timmy is bad enough. But plans to KillEmAll in a EarthShatteringKaboom on the entire planet.
* TheyWastedAPerfectlyGoodPlot: The whole trilogy felt it could've explored [[AlphaBitch Trixie's ]]boy-loving side more again, or show Tootie's whereabouts, or at least shown more action like the commercial promised.