* DesignatedHero: Rod; highlighted by the bots when they note (whilst erroneously labeling him an AntiHero) that the only "heroic" action he takes the entire film is to flash his headlights at a passing police car.
** To elaborate on the "error" mentioned: their definition of AntiHero is pretty much accurate (in particular, Rod fits into the definition of the "classical" antihero -- spineless, ineffectual, etc.); but the film plays Rod up as a straight-up Hero, not as an antihero of '''any''' stripe. On the other hand, it's worth noting that he '''was''' willing to infiltrate a notoriously dangerous biker gang. Eventually.
* EarWorm: "Wiiiiiiiiild rebels! Those munchy crunchy rebels..."
* HeyItsThatGuy: See RetroactiveRecognition, below.
* MoralEventHorizon: The gun shop robbery-murder scene. The uncut version is actually a lot more brutal. The salesmen isn't just shot (as seen in the MST3K version)...he gets his head kicked like a football during a Field Goal. His neck is apparently broken in the process & he bleeds from the mouth (Banjo & Fats mock his bloody mouth). It's a rather edgy scene in an otherwise rather goofy musical (somewhat)/biker film.
* RetroactiveRecognition: Believe it or not, that's Santa Claus from ''AChristmasStory'' as Fats.