* EarWorm - The electric guitar music that opened and closed each short.
** The variation of the ''Cartoon Cartoons'' theme used in reruns is pretty catchy, too.
* FridgeBrilliance: The rock guitar intro to the cartoons is ''slightly'' out of tune, as a subtle way to tell viewers "This is gonna get weird and wild."
* NightmareFuel - ''Tales Of Worm Paranoia'', ''Podunk Possum''.
* NauseaFuel - Any Yuckie Duck short ("Short Orders", "I'm On My Way"), The Kitchen Casanova
* OnlySaneMan - In the Jof short titled "Help?", when the cat pricked his finger and went to the hospital, he tried pressing the button to open the door. Problem is that he cannot do so without using his pricked finger, as pointed out by one of the employees working in the hospital who looked at the cat from one of the top floors. Possibly the only one who is not crazy or dangerous like the others.
* TearJerker: For as crazy as Mama Mia is in "Foe Paws," you can't help but feel sorry for her when she breaks down and starts singing in Italian.
* TheWoobie - Al from Snoot's New Squat
** O Ratz from "Rat In A Hot Tin Can". All he wants to do is find a place to stay warm cause he's freezing. The poor thing gets trampled, beaten and abused throughout the cartoon short and all he wants is warmth. Although because of his bitter attitude, he can also be seen as a bit of a JerkassWoobie, when he loses pretty much everything at the end of the episode, there's no denying he needs a good cuddle.
*** In a similar vein, the poor, peace-loving worm from "Tales of Worm Paranoia", who wants revenge on the human who trampled him, but only injures himself as a result. When he tries to apologize to the human, he gets crushed by the door as a result and ends up the NervousWreck we see at the beginning of the cartoon.