* AdaptationDisplacement: Look at the very page and how many tropes listed here refer to the anime compared to the original manga.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: DX's OP, "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-5MMqvzqc8 Merry Angel]]"
* DuelingShows: With SailorMoon
* JerkassWoobie: Salvia during her intro, who refued to believe that Devils can before reformed, dispite Wedding Peach doing it once per episode, and even insulted both Jama-P, for being a reformed Devil, and Limone, because she believe he was a weak coward. Even Jama-P said that she was worse than any Devil that he ever knew. When Peach finally [[ArmorPiercingSlap slaps some sense into her]], she reveals that [[spoiler:her best friend was killed by a Devil during the war, and she was so shocked by her death that she closed her heart to everyone to keep herself from geting hurt like that again]]. Good thing she has the other Love Angels to mellow her out.
** The Korean dub renames the girls Lily, Daisy, and Peach (even in human form), renames Takurou to "Peter", changes "Momopi" to "Peanut" (which has NO similar connotations or pun-marks in Korean), and ''erases Pluie from existence'', using really bad cuts to pretend he's not there. The episode order is mixed up to the point where the plot no longer makes sense.
** In the Italian dub, the conflict was changed from angels and demons to aliens of the Crystal Planet and the Dark Planet, most likely to avoid offending religious viewers (since the show takes a lot of liberties on what angels are.) Added to that, Wedding Peach was renamed "Sun Rose," possibly to cash in on SailorMoon.
* RealWomenNeverWearDresses: A wedding motif means this show is misogynistic? Really?