* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: "It's a Privilege to Pee"; the Act One finale, "Run, Freedom, Run!" Indeed, more of its songs could arguably qualify as the crowner than not.
* EarWorm: Any and all songs could fit this.
* GeniusBonus: [[spoiler: "''[[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malthusian_catastrophe Hail Malthus!]]''"]]
* HoYay: Cladwell and Fipp, depending on how productions play these lines:
--> Fipp: You're a good girl, Hope. I used to be one too. Until I met your father.
--> Hope: A good girl?
--> Fipp: You heard me.
** Officer Lockstock and Officer Barrel, especially on the latter's part.
* InferredHolocaust: Penny Pennywise remembers and expands on this.
* MagnificentBastard: Cladwell.
* MoralEventHorizon: Caldwell B. Cladwell crosses this when he sends Bobby to Urinetown, [[spoiler: which is actually execution by being thrown off Cladwell Column,]] knowing full well that the rebels would kill his daughter. NecessarilyEvil or not, that was just unpardonable.
* ParodySue: Hope and possibly Bobby.
* TearJerker: [[spoiler:Bobby's death and last words.]]