* CargoShip: Janet and her "delicious guava" - along with other assorted fruit and vegetables - after she and Jonny break up.
* CrowningMomentOfAwesome - What Jonny does to the dress that Louise was going to wear to her court appearance, as a blackmail attempt.
** Also, Donna's rant near the end of 'Filthy Brunching'.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome - The Biscuit Rap. That is all.
* FanPreferredCouple: Following the events of the eighth season, a fair few fans want [[spoiler:Janet and Wesley]] to get together.
** When it looked as if Gaz and Janet were going to become an OfficialCouple, the fans clamoured for Gaz and Donna to make a return. [[spoiler:It worked.]]
* FetishFuel: Parodied in one episode where Janet dresses in a [[spoiler:bikini made of pasties]] for Jonny.
* HarsherInHindsight: In the episode ''Lard'', Janet and Donna agree that Jimmy Savile was an even greater tragedy of our time than male bonding. At the time, Susan Nickson probably had in mind Savile as the naff, shellsuit-wearing, cigar-smoking TV presenter. However...
* HesJustHiding: [[spoiler:Many fans speculate - as well as hope - that this is true of Jonny. After all, nobody actually ''sees'' him die, and since he was savaged by a shark, it could be possible that the body was too mangled to be properly identified...]]
* HoYay: A few Gaz/Jonny moments.
* ItsTheSameNowItSucks: The Gaz/Janet affair of the Seasons 7 and 8 is often accused of re-treading the same ground as their original "one night stand" storyline of earlier seasons.
* JumpingTheShark - The entire concept of this trope is spoofed in the seventh season opener, 'When Jonny Met Sharky'. Ironically, however, many feel that the seventh season did indeed [[JumpingTheShark jump the shark]], for various reasons.
* LesYay: A Donna/Louise/Janet moment in the second season, as well as several Janet/Kelly and Louise/Kelly moments.
* NightmareFuel: The horror episode, "When Janet Killed Jonn"', is full of this (even though the episode is played for laughs at the same time). Most of the creepiest moments involve Louise, who [[spoiler:after being afflicted by the pub's curse, starts to saw off her own leg above the knee while being completely nonchalant about the whole thing, bashes herself in the head with a claw hammer, and then proceeds to ''saw her own head off'']].
** What really makes this a NightmareFuel episode is that it's apparently ''not'' all just a dream. Well, yes it is, but not within the episode. It was also the last episode of the season, and Jonny's final appearance.
** Kelly's death is the least gory, but one of the most unnerving: [[spoiler: she gets a crisp packet stuck to her mouth and then hundreds of crisp packets whirl around her and stick to her, so that's she suffocated to death while blinded and gagged.]]
*** Also, the gore and monster effects were very realistic. Not at all the goofy fair you see in most "scary episodes" of sitcoms.
* RomanticPlotTumor: Some feel this way about the Gaz/Janet affair.
* TheScrappy: Dion, although this is probably intentional.
** Wesley, too - [[RescuedFromTheScrappyHeap initially, at least]].
* SeasonalRot - many feel that season 7 (with the live episode as a general exception) was a let-down. Others feel that it began with season 6.
* TheyChangedItNowItSucks: Many fans feel this way since the ninth season changes were announced.
* TheWoobie - Everyone has their moments.