* AngstWhatAngst- Mia isn't too sad that her [[spoiler:entire town, her only home, was destroyed in a blaze of fire and terror.]]
** Not to mention, her terrible living conditions before that
** LawfulNeutral: Augustus follows some kind of code of chivalry, but is nonetheless fiercely loyal to the group, and follows orders without question.
** TrueNeutral- Sebastian is the BeyondGoodAndEvil flavor of this alignment, and Tom is this by default, being essentially a robot with no will of his own
** ChaoticNeutral- Mia is a solid Type 1- she just wants to have fun. Dexter also seems to fit this alignment.
** LawfulEvil- From what little we see of him, Lord Attera is this
** NeutralEvil- Bayn is a Type 1, Xaneth straddles Type 1 and Type 2
** ChaoticEvil- Elia is a Type 4
* DarknessInducedAudienceApathy: The comedy is the only real reason to keep reading, otherwise it really is nothing more then about a team of evil-aligned characters doing horrifying and terrible actions while not caring one whit about it.
* DistaffCounterpart- Alyssa has a lot in common with Gray
* RewatchBonus- Rereading the comic from the beginning after the conclusion of Saga 6 means that Xaneth's plans [[spoiler:involving Sebastian]] take on a whole new dimension. [[spoiler:He knew that Sebastian would become a powerful force in the future, so he engineered Sebastian gaining his superstrength and ensured that Sebastian would be under his control]].
** On a less serious note, [[spoiler:it also reveals why Xaneth put together such a strange [[EvilCostumeSwitch ensemble]] for Sebastian, and why he seemed so put out when Sebastian first refused to wear it: his refusal at that point in time meant he wasn't going to become powerful until a later time]].
* ScheduleSlip- A very, very long time. Updating now since they have a new artist.
* TearJerker -
** Olivia begging Elia [[spoiler:to protect her child as she's dragged beneath the ground by Elia's undead]].
** [[spoiler:[[http://www.truevillains.com/comic-2014-11-07-Crushed-jpg.htm Tom's death in Saga 7, and Mia's reaction to it]]]]. The whole page progressively becomes more monochrome, reactions from everyone - even Bayn and Xaneth - are shown, and there's absolutely no text. Because there's no need for any.
** And right after this is TheReveal that [[spoiler:it had such an effect on Mia's aura that she can't use her powers anymore]].