* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: Troy is a good singer and decent musician. Apart from singing the ending song of Batman Arkham Origins, the work he's done with Akira Yamaoka and the ending credits theme for his character's campaign in Resident Evil 6, in 2014, he released an album titled "Sitting In The Fire", which isn't half bad.
** While few will disagree that Troy is a good actor, multiple people have expressed the opinion of being tired of his voice being in the vast majority of AAA games following ''Bioshock Infinite'' (Similar to how Nolan North was overcast following the success of ''Uncharted''). This reached its peak with ''Far Cry 4'', though most of his critics admitted that his work as Pagan Min was still very good.
** ''VideoGame/BatmanArkhamKnight'' was another contentious example- Troy is not only reprising his role of Two-Face from ''Arkham City,'' but he is also voicing the Arkham Knight himself. That's two main characters voiced by the same person, not counting the fact that he voiced Robin in ''City'' in addition to Two-Face, as well as The Joker in ''Origins'' [[spoiler: And now we can add Jason Todd to that list.]]. Overall? That's five main characters within one franchise voiced by the same person. Someone once joked that the rain drops in ''Arkham Knight'' were voiced by Baker.
** The whole Twitter (Troy, on Twitter, quoted someone else's joke about how Brett Michaels resembled Mickey Rourke after an attempt to become Caitlyn Jenner, which was met with ''slews'' of backlash from the more socially conscious side of his fanbase) fiasco has since divided people between those that feel Troy was going out his way to be offensive and didn't apologise, those that feel the response was disproportionate while criticising his behaviour (Namely, that he didn't respond to said criticism and fled Twitter soon after), those who are enraged at the people who harassed Troy and consider them scumbags who took a joke out of proportion and those that feel the situation is just a storm in a teacup. Either way, Troy has left Twitter and probably won't come back for a while.
* DiscreditedMeme: While he loved doing the Excalibur song early on in his career, he's made it clear that as time has passed, he's much less fond of it than he was previously. (Presumably due to the taxing of his vocal chords when he does it.)
* DisproportionateRetribution: He was recently run off twitter by SJW crowd in a particularly vicious manner. (See MisBlamed below for more details).
* FandomRivalry: His fans and Nolan North's. Nolan and Troy however do not share the sentiment however, are great friends in real life and mock the idea of a "competition" between them during interviews.
** Also with his fans and Mark Hamill's. However, Troy revealed at a panel that during the development of the Arkham Origins game, Mark was allowed to see the work that had been done and was very satisfied at Troy's portrayal of The Joker.
* SugarWiki/FunnyMoments: Most of his panels have these in spades.
* MisBlamed: Troy was blamed for the joke about Caitlyn Jenner since he tweeted it from his account, not as a retweet. While perhaps he should have given credit, the joke was not originally made by him, yet he's received more backlash (up to and including ''death threats'') than the joke's creator, to the point of essentially being run off Twitter ''for someone else's joke''.
* SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome: Every time he voices SelfDemonstrating/TheJoker, period! He's the only actor who's actually able to do a spot-on impression of the Creator/MarkHamill version. Who else can say they've played both Batman ''and'' The Joker?
** His career in general. Starting as a unknown musician who only got into voice acting by doing voice-overs for commercials, Baker eventually joined funimation, established himself as one of their veteran voice actors and then broke into video games, winning significant mainstream attention within the span of a few years.