* CompleteMonster: [[AxCrazy Ultra Magnus]] was locked up in his universe for trying to usurp Optimus Prime, getting his face ripped off in the process. He and several others travel to earth, where he assimilates numerous Autobots into the Junkion hordes, resulting in them becoming mindless slaves and dead in all but name. After that, he proceeds to set up a plan to take rarified energon from Earth with his sword and destroy it. His plan is foiled when a shield is placed around the Earth, but his real plan was to [[OmnicidalManiac cause the death of the entire universe]]. Even the normal Decepticons turned against him, as they wanted to be the conquerors, and [[EvenEvilHasStandards were appalled]] when they realized the extent of the damage.
* CrazyAwesome: It's a bit hard to figure out where to start...
* EnsembleDarkhorse: Grimlock
** Thanks to his AscendedMeme status and general adorableness, Ravage gained a lot of fans. Pictures of him waving with variations on his CatchPhrase "Can U C me totally waving @ U!!!!!!" are common, and often even people who don't know much about the rest of the continuity will still know all about him, despite him being a very minor character in the actual plot.
* FirstInstallmentWins: Since the original comic is (so far) the only story available outside the fanclub, not only is it the only part of the universe most people know, but many folks also don't even know there were more stories.
* HoYay: Starscream's behavior around Megatron tends to vacillate between "fussing mother hen" and "teenage schoolgirl with a crush".
* IronWoobie: Megatron.
* LoveItOrHateIt: The series's fans love the new ideas presented by the MirrorUniverse and feel the story potential and characters are great twists on the classics. Non-fans feel the series is overly reliant on RunningTheAsylum (even more so than other TF series), and contains more winks at the franchise than plot.
* MagnificentBastard: Rodimus
* MemeticMutation: Ravage is the one waving!
* TheWoobie: SG!Sari.