* AntiSue: Danielle.
* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: [[FanFic/TotalSiblingRivalry Marilee's]] fake cameo.
* CrackPairing: Katie and [[spoiler:Noah]], Ezekiel and [[spoiler:Izzy]], DJ and [[spoiler:Sadie]], Heather and [[spoiler:Harold]], & Cody and [[spoiler:Eva]].
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: The fanfiction challenge.
** Izzy angrily jumping on Owen, in an aftermath, yelling "[[TheCakeIsALie The cake was a lie!]]"
** Chef in the confession outhouse after Chris has just called for footage to be edited out.
--> '''Chef''': Oops. I cannot remember whether or not I edited Chris' outburst out. *puts hands on cheeks* [[SarcasmMode Good golly gee I hope that footage does not get out.]]
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: Chapter 13 of Total Drama Chris, where [[spoiler: Izzy brings Heather's friend Taylor and mother onstage to support her]]. Ch 52 has another example, where [=LeShawna=] finally buries the hatchet with her abusive former friend Madison, and gets the friend to apolgize for abusing her.
** Also, [[NiceGuy George]] trying to make [[TedBaxter Danielle]] laugh, in the 8th chapter.
* DesignatedVillain: Frederique InUniverse at least to Rachel, Xuxa and Katrina.
* DieForOurShip: [=LeShawna=] immediately [[ShipSinking breaks up with Harold]] once they've both arrived, then uses him as an easy excuse to justify being a raging bitch towards his new LoveInterest [[spoiler: Heather]]. [[spoiler: She does come to regret this later on, however.]]
** Owen also falls victim to this when Izzy breaks up with him. To be fair, [[spoiler: he voted her out for cake]].
* DudeNotFunny: Alistair's "Hurricane Katrina" comment.
* EliminationHoudini: Chris views Katie and Bridgette as this. [[JerkassHasAPoint He's not entirely wrong]].
** Danielle. It's [[LampshadeHanging lampshaded]] by everyone, [[UpToEleven even herself]].
* EnsembleDarkhorse: Ulysses, Zack.
* FridgeLogic: If Noah is reading a calculus book, why isn't he seen doing any problems/exercises?
* GeniusBonus: When people ask about the cheeseburger in Harold's t-shirt, he replies, "This is not a cheeseburger"!
** One of the things you may feel sorry for Danielle is how she can't perceive how jerkass she is. [=LeShawna=] also becomes one after her past with Madison was revealed.
* MarySue: During the last part, Katie becomes more of a Mary Sue, always resolving the problems and [[spoiler: fighting a pack of giant beavers single-handed with nothing more than a stick]].
* MoralEventHorizon: Day 7 of ''TD Chris'' reveals that [[spoiler: [=LeShawna=] plastered a very sensitive page of Gwen's diary around the camp to frame Heather and get her eliminated, then plotted with Chris to get rid of everyone who might prove what ''really'' happened. To keep Courtney from interfering, she lures her into a hole, planning to let her stay there, injured, until she was safely eliminated.]]
** On Day 8, [[spoiler: Justin]] immediately tops this: [[spoiler: he shoots Eva, Cody and Courtney with tranqs, then throws Courtney off a thousand-food cliff onto a concrete slab to complete her 'Fear Multiple' challenge and tries to frame Eva for it.]] The only remorse they show over this is due to getting caught.
** Day 11 sees another MEH crossing when [[spoiler: Jewel attempts to frame Heather for ''murdering'' Bridgette and Lindsay]].
** [[spoiler: Danielle laces Gwen's drink with truth serum, forcing Gwen to admit her true feelings about Duncan, in front of Courtney. All while she is supposed to be competing in a challenge.]]
** Oh, and Chris is aware of all of these, and 'in' on most of them, courtesy of a little LoopholeAbuse of his own.
* RescuedFromTheScrappyHeap: Katie and Sadie, the fic gives them DivergentCharacterEvolution that gives Katie more quirks, such as her temper and Sadie's sweetness and friendship with DJ, while still retaining their friendship.
* RonTheDeathEater or TakeThatScrappy: Owen, depending if you're a fan of the character or not, but it's quite obvious that the author doesn't like Owen much. To recap: He sells his team during the third challenge for jellybeans; he votes Izzy, his girlfriend, for cake, which causes Izzy to dump him and stay angry at him for the whole story, then he votes ''himself'' for cake again; during his interview in the aftermath not only he doesn't apologize to Izzy for voting her off but tries to defend and justify his actions, and it's revealed that most of his fans are 6 year old kids who like him because he farts a lot (older fans hate him, and loudly boo him when he's introduced); and lastly, during the last aftermath, after a fan comforted Sadie who was feeling a bit self-conscious about her weight, told Owen that with his obsession with food and constant flatulence was [[StopBeingStereotypical perpetuating the "fat people are gross" stereotype.]]
* TastesLikeDiabetes: Xuxa.
* ViewerGenderConfusion: Leanne.
** Katrina, Veronica, Zack.
** Madison. While she is a total bitch, it was largely due to brainwashing of her JerkAss of a mother.