* AcceptableTargets: Anyone from the DeepSouth, particularly those in Alabama (or, as Daniel once put it, any state with a university that willfully employs [[UsefulNotes/CollegiateAmericanFootball Nick Saban]]).
* ColbertBump: Rebecca Black's "Friday" gained its now infamous massive heat after it was featured on the show.
* CrossesTheLineTwice / DudeNotFunny:
** During the "Things You Should Never Run Into A Room And Say" bit, one audience member sent in the clip of him saying thus: "Dude, 9/10, y'know [[TheWarOnTerror what tomorrow is]]! Party at my place!" The StudioAudience's reaction was exactly this, with half-laughter, half-groaning.
** [[http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/clmlo1/new-set-reveal Daniel's reaction]] to one of the fan submissions for a new set background being a [[ThoseWackyNazis Nazi flag]].
--> "That's ''not'' funny. Just because I was born in Germany does not mean I think that set is appropriate."
* EvenTheGuysWantHim: During his "Tweet and Greet", he had more fanboys than girls. [[LGBTFanbase Then again...]]
** Daniel once made a joke about how he wishes God rested on a Wednesday (implying that it is a useless day). Once Tosh.0 was moved to Wednesday, it's funny for a different reason.
** Also hilarious, Daniel wearing a jacket with the "ImportantThingsWithDemetriMartin" logo during his "I hate" video
* LGBTFanbase: His show has been called [[InsultBackfire "the gayest show in all of television"]]. The fact that he shows loads of [[HoYay man-on-man]] action also helps.
** Since the S.4 premiere, "High Fashion" has become this with fans, and is posted by quite a few people in the comments section of any of his Facebook posts.
** Before that it was "casual jackets" which stemmed from Daniel's loving praise.
* MoralEventHorizon: Showing a man's real life death on the show.
* NauseaFuel: The last episode of Season 3's summer half ends with this and [[UpToEleven cranks it up to the nth degree]]. [[NightmareFuel It's just that bad]].
* NightmareFuel: The many times people injure themselves doing [[TooDumbToLive stupid stunts]] (usually involving either a trampoline or a skateboard) and end up ''snapping their limbs at 90 degree angles.'' Sometimes it'll even come with a GrossUpCloseUp.
** The Halloween 2011 show had a series of these. One depicted [[spoiler: a person [[AgonyOfTheFeet REMOVING THEIR OWN TOENAIL]]!]] Pass the BrainBleach.
** An episode presented us, during the [[http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/mlt60a/girl-plays-with-a-dead-squirrel Video Breakdown]] segment, with a [[SarcasmMode lovely video]] of a young girl playing with a dead squirrel, half-naked, while her father laughed as he videotaped it. Tosh kept repeating (more or less) "What the fuck is wrong with her parents?!"
* ReplacementScrappy: ''[[EnsembleDarkhorse Completely inverted]]'' when Tosh brought out Creator/ChrisRock for the Season 4 premiere as the official new host of Rock.0... however, Rock had to leave after 2 minutes because the videos were [[NauseaFuel too gross]] for him.